The Amazing Spider Man 2 (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the news just keep rolling in lol

Marvel Wants New Spider-Man Actor, No Connection to Previous Movies

igaEv7E.png

Sony leaks reveal Andrew Garfield was fired back in October . Lol these leaks keep getting better and better. I love Garfield but all signs point to marvel getting the wall crawler back. It really is christmas isn't it lol

i dont really care about a new reboot that much from marvel but spiderman showing up for captain america 3 is a must. it would be awesome to see that

We all know it won't be a direct reboot if marvel is doing it. It will be like TIH where it's shown through the credits. Marvels knows better than to go through the origin route. All of planet earth knows his origin.

Lol each day keeps getting better and better with these leaks and rumors. I'd be dumbfounded if marvel doesn't have spidey soon. In some way it will be done

Also avi arad is probably eating his words when he said spiderman joining the mcu would be a last resort. He really thought this franchise was gonna be big.

Why would they make an origin story? I gurantee there won't be another for the next 50 yrs

Right. So burned out on Spiderman, even a Marvel Studios Spiderman seems "meh" at this point. Another origins story....:sleep

Why would they make an origin story? I gurantee there won't be another for the next 50 yrs

in one of the leaks it is said marvel doesn't want an origin story seeing how badly people talk about asm in that aspect. they want less focus on the romance as well

I would hope Marvel/Disney would give credit to the general public that every human on Earth is familiar with how Parker becomes Spiderman, I would be in for a new Spiderman if they just dumped him into their current movie-verse.

Sony leaks reveal Andrew Garfield was fired back in October . Lol these leaks keep getting better and better. I love Garfield but all signs point to marvel getting the wall crawler back. It really is christmas isn't it lol

Merry Christmas:lol

:lol :lol :lol

If true it looks like Sony Japan will ***** slap Sony execs here and the Mouse won't have to lift a finger...except to happily write the check. :lol

I would hope Marvel/Disney would give credit to the general public that every human on Earth is familiar with how Parker becomes Spiderman, I would be in for a new Spiderman if they just dumped him into their current movie-verse.

Spidey can show up for Civil War sans origin, but I wouldn't mind a few minute montage origin flashback if Spidey got his own flick (if :lol ) to show people this is Marvel Spidey and not son of Mr. Spy Spidey.

Back