The Amazing Spider Man 2 (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Instabuy

0.jpg

Jaimie foxx likeness is uncanny. Hot toys sure has competition from whomever sculpted that.

Wait... now Biojex has me thinking... what exactly did Harry get injected with? Why does he become the Goblin and not a more animal based mutation?

its spider venom similar to what the spider that bit peter would have had... but because his DNA isnt Parker it reacted with his disease, the only thing im confused about is the goblin suit said it was healing him from really brutal injuries... but in raven croft he doesnt have the suit, so would he still not be dieing..? maybe I missed something but II feel it wasnt explained very well.

Also why the **** would "spidey" just say to harry... "look I want to help you, but we need to do the appropriate testing etc to do it right..." that would have saved him some trouble no? I think harry could have waited a bit for testing and been cool with that

its spider venom similar to what the spider that bit peter would have had... but because his DNA isnt Parker it reacted with his disease, the only thing im confused about is the goblin suit said it was healing him from really brutal injuries... but in raven croft he doesnt have the suit, so would he still not be dieing..? maybe I missed something but II feel it wasnt explained very well.

Also why the **** would "spidey" just say to harry... "look I want to help you, but we need to do the appropriate testing etc to do it right..." that would have saved him some trouble no? I think harry could have waited a bit for testing and been cool with that

Like Harry said, it comes and goes. So I guess he needs the suit only when the effects of the venom come back.

And yeah, Spiderman was a HUGE ****** to Harry, I would have probably want to kill him too if he was that way with me. He could have talk to him or something, but just flat out say no when you see your friend in pain and suffering.....

yeah, what a real pal :lol

@lipsmack because Sony needs money, and when sony needs money Harry Osborne gets upset, and when harry osborne gets upset... PEOPLE DIE *baaabadabam!*

And yes it's the bizarre harshness with which harry and max get treated that's completely disproportional to the lighthearted elements in this film.
I've genuinely never experienced it to this level in a superhero movie before. I genuinely don't get how people aren't thrown off by it. I can't see it as anything else but bad writing because there's no real solid story to give spider-man enemies here so situations get bizarely out of hand.

It's like the plot was written by an actual sentient escalator.

I hope Best Buy will release a Steelbook on this like they did with the Amazing Spider-man.

That Electro head is a TERRIBLE "collector's edition". Could've done better with a Spidey mask or a statue or something...

Like Harry said, it comes and goes. So I guess he needs the suit only when the effects of the venom come back.

And yeah, Spiderman was a HUGE ****** to Harry, I would have probably want to kill him too if he was that way with me. He could have talk to him or something, but just flat out say no when you see your friend in pain and suffering.....

Were we watching the same movie? harry asked peter to find spiderman and peter hesitated and then said he would then when he came as spiderman he told harry no because he was afraid that harry's condition would worsen which it did when he took the spider venom that was used on peter. So yea him saying no was totally justified. There was nothing he could do to save harry.

The title of your brain should be "Knee Jerk Tired Catchphrase From Ten Years Ago."

Wow

Defenders gonna defend. Whiners gonna whine.

Which side is worse, the haters that hate a movie like it has just burnt their house down, murdered their family, stole their car, and then went on to committ further mass genocide... or the people that defend a movie because they know how to just enjoy things and be happy?

Fixed

Screw it, all these Superheros have stupid creation reasons anyways, just enjoy the ride.

:exactly:

He DID say this to Harry. He said something along the lines of;

"I want to help you, I really do. I can't give you my blood, not right now, it could kill you, we need more time..."

He wasn't a ******. At all.

As I said above, he DID explain this to Harry. He said something along the lines of;

"I want to help you, I really do. I can't give you my blood, not right now, it could kill you, we need more time..."

He even says to Gwen he wants to save him because he's his best pal.

Were we watching the same movie? harry asked peter to find spiderman and peter hesitated and then said he would then when he came as spiderman he told harry no because he was afraid that harry's condition would worsen which it did when he took the spider venom that was used on peter. So yea him saying no was totally justified. There was nothing he could do to save harry.

:exactly:

Dark_Knight_89 said:
Defenders gonna defend. Whiners gonna whine.

Which side is worse, the haters that hate a movie like it has just burnt their house down, murdered their family, stole their car, and then went on to committ further mass genocide... or the people that defend a movie because they know how to just enjoy things and be happy?

That's poetic right there :clap

I hope Best Buy will release a Steelbook on this like they did with the Amazing Spider-man.

That Electro head is a TERRIBLE "collector's edition". Could've done better with a Spidey mask or a statue or something...

Agreed. :lecture

Last edited:
Back