1/6 Thanos' Black Order Hot Toys Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like one of the 4-arm creatures in this picture. Not sure what they are called.

3E267101-10A6-4189-A6A4-82E94794524E.jpeg

So...possibly we're getting an Outrider. But still no Nebula? HUH? I want more characters! Outriders is a cool idea but I feel like they're not gonna move. At least Black Order figures will probably sell.

We’ve been teased with lots of bad guys by HT that never passed through prototype phase. But i’m hoping for a change.

Spoiler Spoiler:

711660.gif

Corvus Glaive confirmed.

We’ve been teased with lots of bad guys by HT that never passed through prototype phase. But i’m hoping for a change.

This.

But since this is IW we're talking about I think it's safe to say we'll get pretty much everything, not even the outriders are being left out. We're getting all of them I'm calling it now.

So Corvus confirmed? NICE. Whether HT will actually release him is the actual question here though.

I think a lot of reasons why protos never go into production is because it's hard to make a lot of them. These guys specifically don't really seem all that complicated, like Rhino or Yellow Jacket, so I think it's a good chance they'll be available, just my opinion, who knows though.

They're all pretty damn complicated.
Those costumes are almost on the Bayformers level of needless detailing.

Well, to be honest, I don't see them making the Outriders. HT didn't even bother going through with the Ultron Sentry.

Well, to be honest, I don't see them making the Outriders. HT didn't even bother going through with the Ultron Sentry.
I still don't understand that... People wanted that figure more than prime. Guess we could still see it one day. Unless they announced it's officially canceled and I missed that.

I still don't understand that... People wanted that figure more than prime. Guess we could still see it one day. Unless they announced it's officially canceled and I missed that.

Well anything can happen, but I think it seems unlikely. AOU is 3 years old and it may not sell as much.. just doesn't seem like a good business investment for HT.

Well anything can happen, but I think it seems unlikely. AOU is 3 years old and it may not sell as much.. just doesn't seem like a good business investment for HT.
Probably not, but its not like they nix releases based on movie age. We get figures from older movies all the time. I'm sure it would sell better than Ultron mark 1 or the Legion drone.

It may sell better then both. But the mk1 was highly requested for and sold poorly. Ultron prime didn’t sell well. The drone either(though it had a ton of reused parts so it’s prod cost was a lot less). After nearly 20 figures for one film in a couple years time, and all the villain figures being slow or poor sellers, I’m sure they figure it needed to be shelved. I think time is a good thing with that one, giving breathing room to the line..plus to keep the license they will have to release more figures otherwise they lose the rights. So it’s possible they are holding on to it for a future upkeep release.

I never read Infinity War but I'm up to date on how it rolled. Definitely very interested in Ebony Maw's character and even more so after seeing the trailer. Not sure what it is but something about the way he looks is terrifying. Would absolutely buy a figure today if he was announced.

The Black Order weren’t introduced Infinity War but introduced in Infinity [emoji4]

I do, but we won't know for sure until they're up for PO, only then we'll know for sure.

They're too cool to be skipped, I can't think of any other 1/6 scale figure with 4 arms. Honestly I want to get at least 3 of them.

The Chitauri also did not sell well, which was probably another factor. I’m sure Hot Toys would put the Ultron Sentry and the theoretical Outriders in the same category as well.

Seeing as the Black Order will likely have a substantial role in IW, I think they’ll deserve figures. Probably won’t happen, but I can still hope.

Based on the Asgard ship scene and the prime one statues, which is pretty much all we have so far for scale, he seems to be substantially bigger then thanos and most likely bigger then hulk, but by how much is hard to tell

Here’s the screen grab from that scene. He’s huge.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back