1/6 Thanos' Black Order Hot Toys Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People keep asking in different threads if we "really need this thread"... do we really need those posts? I mean, no offense, but if someone went to the effort to create it then they wanted it, and we don't even need this site, but I'm glad it's here; all work and no play makes Jack grumpy with an axe.

I think the speculation is a fun aspect of collecting these, I never understood why people get so salty about it on a public forum... Just ignore it if you don't like it.

That being said... I would 100% get all 4 of the black order if HT made them, but I don't think i'd want any if they didn't make them all. It would always feel incomplete to me. Maybe it's OCD, but I wouldn't want a Ninja Turtles display without all 4 turtles :dunno

I say there's zero chance. That big guy is the deal-breaker. They aren't going to make a 2nd or 3rd tier villain that costs $400. They'll have a warehouse full of them.

I don't see them making 2nd tier characters period. I don't see any more characters being announced from Black Panther, and I don't see that same support cast that is moving into Infinity as being a particularly high chance either.

The only character of that tier that I can think of being teased from recent movies is Valkyrie. And no confirmation as yet that she's still coming.

I think the speculation is a fun aspect of collecting these, I never understood why people get so salty about it on a public forum... Just ignore it if you don't like it.

But ignoring something you don't like would make too much sense. :panic:

Depends what Howard likes. He has his own Millennium Falcon, so the rest of us can go to Ragnarok. If he wants these guys, they'll make them, and the rest of us can go to Ragnarok. If one of these guys is a real breakout character, then and only then we MIGHT get that character (unless it's the big dude, I think he'd be an awesome figure, but that would only happen for Howard... and the rest.. you get the gist.)

This. We won’t see any of them.

People keep asking in different threads if we "really need this thread"... do we really need those posts? I mean, no offense, but if someone went to the effort to create it then they wanted it, and we don't even need this site, but I'm glad it's here; all work and no play makes Jack grumpy with an axe.

Nothing wrong with this thread. It's a speculation thread. What is wrong is someone creating a thread calling it for example "Infinity Wars Dr. Strange" then you click it thinking the person is posting actual picture or hard info of the figure being made and instead find out they literally have nothing.

what happened to supergiant?
I read somwhere a month or so ago (can't remember where) that she's in the movie but for a short time for a very minor role, but there has been no confirmation either way so it may have just been someone spreading BS.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

That definitely looks more like...

Spoiler Spoiler:

I never read Infinity War but I'm up to date on how it rolled. Definitely very interested in Ebony Maw's character and even more so after seeing the trailer. Not sure what it is but something about the way he looks is terrifying. Would absolutely buy a figure today if he was announced.

Back