1/6 Thanos' Black Order Hot Toys Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep, looks like Ebony Maw is a full head taller than Loki and he only comes right up to the bottom of Black Dwarf's/Obsidian Cull's chest. In the bridge scene from Ragnarok, Loki looks to be at about mid-chest to Hulk. If that's any indication for how big he will be, that would be him at least a foot taller than Hulk. As a figure, he's much more complex than Hulk is with the outfit and scaly skin. We'd be looking at a $500+ figure at least. It would be great if they made him. I wouldn't order a single Black Order figure unless all four went up for pre-order. But given the price and how much else is available, I can't see the market being big enough for Hot Toys to actually make all of these. We're getting so many more movies/figures right now than we have in the past.

Yeah that seems to be right. Good explanation.

As for his look and complexity, totally agree. Would be a lot more sculpting then hulk, and when you factor in hulk has had like four releases with the exact same body to help offset his cost it makes it less likely. However, with all the 1/4 stuff and the 1/1 stuff and things like hulkbuster all selling at least decently as of late I’d say they would at least consider it. Though I would not be surprised if it where power pose type with limited articulation.

Count me in. I often wonder why companies don’t have more public surveys to gauge 1/6 scale character interest.

I would purchase multiples because I like using “aliens” for my custom figures.

It’s nice to see some positive comments and interest in these characters.

I want all 4 of these way more then any other Avenger or even Thanos.

Thanos i'll wait for the next version with armor, and Avengers... well... not like we don't have plenty of them already to the point of exhaustion.

I want all 4 of these way more then any other Avenger or even Thanos.

Thanos i'll wait for the next version with armor, and Avengers... well... not like we don't have plenty of them already to the point of exhaustion.

Same, I don't think this Thanos looks that bad but I don't want to have two. I'll wait and see if they make a new version. I also want these more than the avengers, and I'm glad they plan on making them. I hope they tease the rest in the upcoming weeks.

Looks like Corvus Glaive is on his way
30652997_1901634106565237_1074621459072024576_n.jpg30653064_1901634099898571_5091266726738264064_n.jpg30704533_1901634113231903_7026317448282374144_n.jpg

Back