WORST FIGURE OF 2023

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaztermareal

Super Freak
Reaction score
The Democratic Peoples Republic of England
So, now 2023 is done and folk have shared their best of picks, perhaps we can vote on worst figure of 2023.

I did not get very many figures in 2023 outside of older figures so for me it is a tough choice. The most disappointing pick up was definitely an older figure from a few years ago (threezero anime version Ultraman). Of the 2023 releases it is hard to pick one unless I think to figures I don't own, which is the case for the Baylon Skoll black series figure which seems far too short compared to Marrok and Shin while the head paint is very lacking. A very lazy release by Hasbro but I am sure there are worse.

What are your picks?

Well I will dive in…

Although the outfit looked stellar….

Hot Toys Doc Brown radiation suit version

FU Hot Toys for re-using that crap head sculpt…

No good accessories. Was destined to go on clearance the day this set was announced.

Now some of this is on Hot Toys. With a figure set up this sparse, at least fill the box with some kind of other accessories / diorama potential. At least give him a secondary outfit that he wore on the bus fight scene. Or another headsculpt. A section of the bus as a diorama backdrop. I mean something. I suppose some of this also rests on the MCU. They made a film with literally no real merchandising potential at all.

Last edited:
The 2024 front runner for worst might be the Premier Toys Johnny Storm (F4 Human Torch) based on some of the pics posted on this forum.

1707766933275.png

That's an interesting proposition -- burning figures to get clicks.

It could be a bang-up way to get out of the hobby entirely -- record each figure burning, hundreds of posts ready to go.

Die in flames --

HT Darth Vader

InArt Joker

Asmus Hobbits

HT Padme

HT Nicholson Joker

HT Iron Man VI (diecast)

HT Keaton Batman

custom Daniel Craig 007

InArt Gandalf... watch that hair go!

This can just go on and on...

Stormtrooper Tuesdays! Burn another trooper each week.

Fett Fridays! Burn your favorite clone-daddy and his "off-spring" every FRY-day!

Pour gasoline on it and light it up- post the video on YouTube— it will get a million views and be best figure evah….
coat it with anti flame liquid first. it will still eventually melt but at least we get to see a real human torch figure.

Back