Premium Format Sycocollectibles announce Marvel 1/4 Scale License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So can I still look forward to getting their PF spiderman from the middle east for 800.00 shipped with no coverage?

So can I still look forward to getting their PF spiderman from the middle east for 800.00 shipped with no coverage?

Paypal me your $800 bucks and I'll see that you get it.
shifty.gif

We're lucky with SSC and Hot Toys, etc. yeah their QC may suck sometimes ( their painted by 12 year olds remember) but their customer service has almost been top notch, you can always call and get answers and they always replace/ accept returns for 30 days. We shouldn't complain as much...

Yep! Darren Martin is a dirt bag! this guy has damaged so many lives with his scams that even his parents got screwed! Its ridiculous this guy is still free!

Thank you everyone for the heads up and thanks papo for the vid.

I'm now going to cancel my Subzero preorder which will probably never even see the light of day anyway.

Next thing you know, it will be revealed that Jerry is secretly an escaped Nigerian prince who fled to America to start up a modest life of statue making.

Well, for the collectors' sakes, it's always sad to have one less company from the standpoint of having choices. When it comes to statues, there are few companies out there to begin with. But it's great to see everyone band together and not tolerate this situation. I feel bad for the artists who were dragged into it and I feel bad for the collectors who bought their MK products.

But good riddance, as far as I'm concerned. I hope that WB yanks their MK license out from under them.

Well apparently syco hasn't had the US rights to mortal kombat this whole time

OMG!!! :thud: :thud: :thud:

Thats just not good. Its a catastrophic failure in this industry, now they will have lawyers after them.
I hate to say it but thats the end. The fat lady just came out and sang! :monkey4

Back