Premium Format Sycocollectibles announce Marvel 1/4 Scale License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the sound of it, they don't have US rights to anything

You know guys, they were going after mythology line.
Our competitors just self destructed!
I feel so bad for all those artists that are not getting paid :(
What a huge mess of a situation, I hate to see this happen to any company.

I knew something was wrong the moment I saw they were pumping out huge amounts of MK. Its just too hard. Anyone inside should take this as a listen. Its a hard business and its never easy to succeed. Trust those that have been doing it for a while and proceed with caution

I'm pretty sure Syco is just a couple of teenagers from the Middle East. They got pretty far with their bluffing though, if WB and Mickey sues they could get into some real trouble. Might actually put a dent in their parent's oil money. :D

I'm pretty sure Syco is just a couple of teenagers from the Middle East. They got pretty far with their bluffing though, if WB and Mickey sues they could get into some real trouble. Might actually put a dent in their parent's oil money. :D

I actually think they got suckered into giving their money away for a share of the company. But Im just speculating here.

So when is Syco Collectibles getting the Transmorphers license?

I'm sure Leigh Scott is looking for some like-minded people to work with.

-

I don't think that would be the reason at this point...

Oh well after seeing the new SS video, screw syco. If SS is going to remake all of the big hitters why bother with syco. I just hope SS doesn't drive fans away with their increase prices and other reasons mention before that I'm sure people don't want me to keep bringing up. :lol

Back