SW OUR WORLD - Silence of the Lambs...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some photos I just found on Ebay:

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Looks great! Glad I've picked one up. Thanks for the pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No problem.

He does look good. I'd like to see a front-on photo wearing the mask, because in the original promos it was oversized with the intention that it would be corrected for production.

So far I've only seen photos from the side or 3/4, but it seems to fit closely.

This looks like the expression they were going for:

34172944085_fb246688e0_o.gif

Though I intend to have the mask on him.

Yeah I have noticed there's no front facing pictures of him with the mask on yet. And yeah slight smirk, can't wait to get it :)

For the price no one can really complain considering what 1/6 scale stuff goes for these days, but we know all people are gonna complain at some random thing that no one really gives a crap about. No matter the price point some people just except perfection, It honestly gets tiring after a while.

First thing i'll be doing is dry-brushing some grey onto his hair and re-painting the mask. It's a dark grey, when it's really more of a tan colour.

Sculp looks solid. Jumpsuit looks a tad sloppy at the bottom. Not crazy about the shoes, but still impressive for 80 bucks.

Mine arrived today. Great value figure and can't bring myself to moan about anything considering the price, as that wouldn't be fair and rather stupid & pointless.

I'm liking the subtle weathering on the jacket and some great padding.

The body is perfect - nice and solid, heavy too. I wonder which one they used? I can feel latex skin through the clothes. Could do with using the same body on the QMx Trek figures (Just checked and it's a lot smaller, so need to look up actors' real heights) and the BCS Watson (It's bigger than Watson and Moriarty - again, need to look up actors' heights).

Mine arrived today. Great value figure and can't bring myself to moan about anything considering the price, as that wouldn't be fair and rather stupid & pointless.

I'm liking the subtle weathering on the jacket and some great padding.

The body is perfect - nice and solid, heavy too. I wonder which one they used? I can feel latex skin through the clothes. Could do with using the same body on the QMx Trek figures (Just checked and it's a lot smaller, so need to look up actors' real heights) and the BCS Watson (It's bigger than Watson and Moriarty - again, need to look up actors' heights).

Got mine today and I think it's fantastic for the price. Like you say all the subtle weathering is ace. I think the body is similar to a ganghood Asian body. I took the straight jacket off to see what's underneath and from the arms I'd say it's very similar

Got mine today and I think it's fantastic for the price. Like you say all the subtle weathering is ace. I think the body is similar to a ganghood Asian body. I took the straight jacket off to see what's underneath and from the arms I'd say it's very similar

Ah, cool - you've saved me taking mine apart. :lol Great. Thanks.

If you happen to still have the clothes off, any chance you could take a picture of the body to compare? No worries if it's hassle.

Ah, cool - you've saved me taking mine apart. :lol Great. Thanks.

If you happen to still have the clothes off, any chance you could take a picture of the body to compare? No worries if it's hassle.

Sorry I've boxed it all up until I get home tonight. I have however bought this for mine. Going to try and unpick the stitching on the red stripes and if that fails I'll just leave the straight jacket on. The orange jumpsuit he comes with is annoying haha
f7e3487091f368be6b5b9137fd1a2df9.png

Yep. I thought the Death Race one was black, which is why I overlooked it. Will have a hunt for it later.

Back