SW OUR WORLD - Silence of the Lambs...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like 2 of the same head, just with or without blood, still two heads, but usually a figure with multiple has a bigger distinction between them.

Have the first one, which is a pretty good figure for the price: mask color is off, and the jumpsuit is way too tight in the crotch, but no other real complaints, other than Blitzway revealed theirs at SDCC literally A DAY AFTER I ORDERED IT!

So now, I plan on buying the blitzway dolly version, and then this new blue version to go with it. I think the headsculpt is, again, pretty good for the price point. Providing the blitzway heads are removable, you can put this head under the mask, and that head on this body. Everybody wins.

lector.jpg

Good likeness, but I don't know why they picked this face.

Looks more like the reference shot now instead of chipmunk teeth.

It's a nice variation, I'm sure they're figuring on people having both releases and mixing and matching heads.

Jumpsuit looks decent for a custom, heads look bad and the t-shirt is too big, looks more like a turtle neck.

Back