SW OUR WORLD - Silence of the Lambs...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also known as an appliance dolly.

People have often referred to it as a gurney but its really an appliance dolly with a piece of sheet metal so his feet would fit.

I grew up using the term dolly as well, but they're more commonly called a hand truck.

I'm happy with the figure as is without the dolly for $80, though I agree the blue jumpsuit would be more preferable.

Think we might see anymore pictures of this before it releases? I'd like to see better pics of the sculpt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are people's experience with KGHOBBY vs. OneSixthKit? Any cons to ordering from either of them, i.e.: late shipments, slow handling times, etc. Trying to see which one I'd rather order from. Thanks.

He does look a bit young but at that price though, how could you go wrong. If prod comes out 90% of what proto shows I may pick this up.

Silence1.jpgSilence2.jpgSilence3.jpg

From David Cheng on TNS Figures

It looks fantastic for the price! Just don't know how I feel about the mouth. Gonna wait for some out of the box pics before buying this one

Ordered one! Thought why not! For the price. Plus I think under my lighting it'll look good

Does anyone have a link to the KG Hobby product page? I can't seem to find it.

Kuat, where did you get yours from?

:exactly:

It's one of those things you end up buying just because it's cheap, not because you were really looking for it.

I saw the film in the cinema and read all the novels, but it's not really a very exciting figure to look at. Though he does look more menacing with the mask on.

Bought :lol

I feel the same, but I would like a small diorama where he's in his cell, so I'd rather get it now, not use and wind up selling, rather than wish I'd jumped on it at that price.

Need to see some more pics! Anyone seen anything else? Actually buzzing I've ordered this now. Another icon to add to my tv and film shelf

that head is honestly not one bit worse than some of the far higher priced customs out there. I am a proud owner of one of such customs with Robbies great mask and gurney. I may track down this sculpt to see if its an improvment when put under the muzzle

Back