SW OUR WORLD - Silence of the Lambs...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would have been awesome if it had come with the gurney they wheel him out on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I didn't say it didn't, pal. Was just pointing it out. No need to be defensive.

:dunno :lol

Not getting defensive :cuckoo: just pointing out another place to order, "pal". Some people combine shipping on items they order from kghobby, "buddy", so it wouldn't make it more expensive than onesixthkit, "friend". Thanks for your help though, "guy". :wave

PzwVHpZ.gif

£53 on KGhobby :thud: after getting used to Hot Toys prices I'm stunned! Tempted but wondering if its too good to be true. If it turns out anything like the prototype pics, what a bargain.

Not getting defensive :cuckoo: just pointing out another place to order, "pal". Some people combine shipping on items they order from kghobby, "buddy", so it wouldn't make it more expensive than onesixthkit, "friend". Thanks for your help though, "guy". :wave

Aw, c'mon "sweetheart" I wasn't meaning to offend you. You were just a bit off with me for no reason (nice little shrug emoticon though, so thanks for that). I know you're normally a good "guy" on here and I usually enjoy your contributions and con photos etc. So, I suggest if you have a problem with me that you send me a PM. The term "pal" wasn't meant as offense. But very grown up of you, none-the-less. Now, you go and have yourself a fantastic day, "my little cherub" :wave

Back