SW OUR WORLD - Silence of the Lambs...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw, c'mon "sweetheart" I wasn't meaning to offend you. You were just a bit off with me for no reason (nice little shrug emoticon though, so thanks for that). I know you're normally a good "guy" on here and I usually enjoy your contributions and con photos etc. So, I suggest if you have a problem with me that you send me a PM. The term "pal" wasn't meant as offense. But very grown up of you, none-the-less. Now, you go and have yourself a fantastic day, "my little cherub" :wave

Don't know what your problem is with me letting people know kghobby has the figure available. People announce preorders being available on different websites all the time on this forum. I don't think I was "off" with you at all. If you know I'm a nice guy on the forum then you shouldn't have read anything negative into my response. I can't recall if we've had much interaction on the forum before, but I can tell from this brief exchange that we don't need to have any from here on out. I'll add you to my ignore list when I get to a computer. Feel free to do the same.

Don't know what your problem is with me letting people know kghobby has the figure available. People announce preorders being available on different websites all the time on this forum. I don't think I was "off" with you at all. If you know I'm a nice guy on the forum then you shouldn't have read anything negative into my response. I can't recall if we've had much interaction on the forum before, but I can tell from this brief exchange that we don't need to have any from here on out. I'll add you to my ignore list when I get to a computer. Feel free to do the same.

violin.jpg

now can a mod delete these posts so we can get back to talking about the figure? :lol

ordered mine and can't wait. I would have liked a blue jumpsuit better too.

Great looking figure, but personally I'd rather have him in his blue prison jumpsuit instead.

I agree. I'm surprised this was the outfit they went with instead of the blue one. Hopefully someone will offer that version at some point.

I'm also a little surprised they didn't offer the dolly he was carted out on--especially since the figure itself is so cheap.

The dolly is a must.....

I am no longer pre preordering anything.....

Will buy after some decent in hands pics show up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does look a little young but I honestly couldn't care less! It looks ace. Think I'll probably wait for the in hand picks. But so far I'm well in. Silence of the lambs is one of my favourite horror/thrillers. And I love Hopkins performance! It's a must!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even though I ordered it and I'm jazzed about it, I wish the mask was a little better. It needs the metal rods in the mouth opening.

I agree. I'm surprised this was the outfit they went with instead of the blue one. Hopefully someone will offer that version at some point.

I'm also a little surprised they didn't offer the dolly he was carted out on--especially since the figure itself is so cheap.

:lol

$80 base figure.

New clothes - $200
Dolly - $450

Nope.

:lol

$80 base figure.

New clothes - $200
Dolly - $450

Nope.

I'm hoping this company offers a blue outfit figure eventually at this price point. As for the dolly, as much as I'd like one, I can't rationalize $450 for the full metal one either. A plastic one could be produced by someone for a lot less and would be perfectly suitable for display.

Back