Survivor : Gabon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in for the pool.

I really hope that they don't mix up the tribes until every last member of the Tribe of Fools is voted OUT! If they are going to be stupid, they should have to pay. Almost every season there is a tribe that makes poor decisions, and they get saved when the tribes get mixed up. Like somebody else said, I want to see a season similar to the one where Stephanie's tribe got pagonged.

I like Survivor and is one of only a small group of "reality" shows I watch. I don't need the gift cards though...

This is for pride, not gift cards! LOL. Mesa, what say you to randomly assigning a picking order and we draft our survivors? Also, if we only get 8 we can each have 2, either way we assign them.

Anyway, I hate the seasons that aren't competitive in team challenges. Really hope the red team picks it up.

No matter what the producers do it seems teams get mismatched, it doesn't matter if they pick the teams or they let the players pick...

This is for pride, not gift cards! LOL. Mesa, what say you to randomly assigning a picking order and we draft our survivors? Also, if we only get 8 we can each have 2, either way we assign them.

Anyway, I hate the seasons that aren't competitive in team challenges. Really hope the red team picks it up.

No matter what the producers do it seems teams get mismatched, it doesn't matter if they pick the teams or they let the players pick...

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm doing, 8 people, 2 each. I didn't even read this post till after I decided that... Great minds.

I'm about to do drawing now. I have two piles, at first I was going to keep red and yellow names serparate, but I am just going to mix them all up and let the chips fall.

1. Jacquie - Yellow
2. Randy - Red
3. Ken - Red
4. Ace - Yellow
5. Dannie - Red
6. Bob - Yellow
7. Susie - Red
8. Matty - Red

order:
Batty
The Mike
B24Karrot
Mista305
Progmatinee
Beachbum
Lcummins
Mesa

Last edited:
9. Kelly - Yellow
10. Charlie - Yellow
11. Corine - Yellow
12. Jessica/Sugar - Yellow
13. Dan - Red
14. Marcus - Yellow
15. Crystal - Red
16. Poloma - Yellow

order:
Batty
The Mike
B24Karrot
Mista305
Progmatinee
Beachbum
Lcummins
Mesa

SUMMARY

Batty = Jacquie (Yellow) & Kelly (Yellow)
The Mike = Randy (Red) & Charlie (Yellow)
B24Karrot = Ken (Red) & Corine (Yellow)
Mista305 = Ace (Yellow) & Jessica/Sugar (Yellow)
Progmatinee = Dannie (Red) & Dan (Red)
Beachbum = Bob (Yellow) & Marcus (Yellow)
Lcummins = Susie (Red) & Crystal (Red)
Mesa = Matty (Red) & Poloma (Yellow)

Just watching tonight's now. And I'll say it now,I expect Corrnie to go far. Meanwhile, I have Paloma, who will be off soon, if not tonight. Same with Ace, that Boy George wannabe is done for.

Edit: Well, you can tell I didn't cheat, seeing as how one of my survivors si already out.

Ixnay on the alomaPay.

Last edited:
GC isn't on the list now that I'm looking at the breakdown. I think it'll come down to Randy vs. GC on their tribe but I'm feeling fairly confident with my assignment of Charlie right now...

GC isn't on the list now that I'm looking at the breakdown. I think it'll come down to Randy vs. GC on their tribe but I'm feeling fairly confident with my assignment of Charlie right now...

Crap, I missed someone... :confused:

I used the CBS website to get the pics from. Let me see how to fix it.

Edit: Actually, I got the names writing them down during the first show introduction, now that I think about it.

"GC" = Danny (I incorreclty spelled Dannie), per CBS site. I'll append it now.

All is well.

GC is a jerk.............did you see him in the first challenge tonight, he just bent over and gave up AGAIN,,,,,,that is the second time he has done that crap. Last week while they were digging for the puzzle pieces he just sat on the edge of the hole crying about how tired he was, then tonight when Randy said "Hey we are running out of rice we need to eat less", GC was not hearing any of that. What a MORON with a capital M.

GC is a jerk.............did you see him in the first challenge tonight, he just bent over and gave up AGAIN,,,,,,that is the second time he has done that crap. Last week while they were digging for the puzzle pieces he just sat on the edge of the hole crying about how tired he was, then tonight when Randy said "Hey we are running out of rice we need to eat less", GC was not hearing any of that. What a MORON with a capital M.

Yeah, he won't last long. I like Corrine. And my only survivor left, Matty. But still to early to tell. After next week, I'll have a much stronger opionion on all. Funny about that blond pinup girl on exile island, huh?

Edit: Also like old physics guy Bob to got to top 5 or 6, but get picked off because of threat level before final 3.

Last edited:
What the hell's with Ace's on again off again accent? I can't wait for him to go. He's such a pretentious jerk.

My photoshop skill are very limited, and look sort of "scary." :lol:lol:lol Sorry

week 2_a copy.jpg

Edit: figures, get rid of the 3 hottest babes at first.

What the hell's with Ace's on again off again accent? I can't wait for him to go. He's such a pretentious jerk.
Seriously...............Dude either use the accent all the time or not at all you are making yourself look like a imp...........putz.

Sugar finding the idol made me crack up, especially when she said...."The lawyer couldn't find it but I did"........exactly what I meant when I said Dan thinks way TOO much, gotta give Sugar kudos for that one.

Seriously...............Dude either use the accent all the time or not at all you are making yourself look like a imp...........putz.

Sugar finding the idol made me crack up, especially when she said...."The lawyer couldn't find it but I did"........exactly what I meant when I said Dan thinks way TOO much, gotta give Sugar kudos for that one.

He (Ace) reminds me of Boy George. And ARROGANT as hell. You can tell in his smug smile and when he rolls his eyes.

Back