1/6 Scale Cigarettes - 5th Run CLOSED - 6th Run OPEN - Info Page 11

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Scale Cigarettes - 4th Run CLOSED - 5th Run OPEN - Info Page 7

Oh-you mean-we should put some light to the end of cigarette, then it looks like burning?Could you make such pic?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

What he means is that when you shine a light towards the end of the cigarette, the red metallic paint reflects the light, making it look as if the leaves in the cigarette are burning. Corrose has an image of it on pg 1

Yeah-sorry-that's I meaned with"put some light";)Terrable english.I'll work with it.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Hey all,

So I had an order for 10 of these that was placed on the last run that never arrived, so I had to order material to make replacements. I went ahead and ordered a little extra because I have gotten about a dozen PMs from people wanting to order some.

If anyone wants to order one please read below carefully, as the ordering info has changed from last time.

1) Each Cigarette is $8

2) There are 2 options - Filtered (Light brown filtered end) and Unfiltered (All White) - I can also do them full length, or shorter (smoked more)

3) Shipping: There are 2 shipping options. Standard and Secured. I have had 3 orders at the end of 2015 just not arrive to the buyer, and it's eating me alive replacing things that often out of pocket. So here is the deal:

Standard: If you want standard shipping, your cigarettes will go in a mini bag, inside of a letter envelope with a letter stamp. Add $1 to your order for U.S. shipping, or add $1.50 for international. IF YOU CHOOSE STANDARD SHIPPING, I HOLD NO LIABILITY TO REPLACE DAMAGED OR LOST ORDERS. THESE ARE UNTRACKABLE, AND UN-INSURED. YOU ASSUME THE RISK WITH THIS OPTION.

Secured: Cigarettes will go in the same mini bag, inside of a small double walled shipping box. Add $4.00 to your order for this option in the U.S. For international orders who want tracked and insured, PM me for a quote.

4) Your paypal notes must include your SSF name and your address. If it does not contain both, I will refund the payment.

5) You are responsible for covering paypal fees. If you do not cover the fees or send a gift payment, I will refund the payment.

6) Your paypal notes must specify which cigarette type you want: Filtered/Unfiltered, Long/Short. If you do not specify you will get Short/Filtered.

7) Paypal is: [email protected]

I will be working on these this week, so if you wait more than a day or two to place an order, you may miss the window.

As soon as payment is made, I will add you to the list.

Thanks all!

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

Last edited:

PM sent

Hey all,

So I had an order for 10 of these that was placed on the last run that never arrived, so I had to order material to make replacements. I went ahead and ordered a little extra because I have gotten about a dozen PMs from people wanting to order some.

If anyone wants to order one please read below carefully, as the ordering info has changed from last time.

1) Each Cigarette is $8

2) There are 2 options - Filtered (Light brown filtered end) and Unfiltered (All White) - I can also do them full length, or shorter (smoked more)

3) Shipping: There are 2 shipping options. Standard and Secured. I have had 3 orders at the end of 2015 just not arrive to the buyer, and it's eating me alive replacing things that often out of pocket. So here is the deal:

Standard: If you want standard shipping, your cigarettes will go in a mini bag, inside of a letter envelope with a letter stamp. Add $1 to your order for U.S. shipping, or add $1.50 for international. IF YOU CHOOSE STANDARD SHIPPING, I HOLD NO LIABILITY TO REPLACE DAMAGED OR LOST ORDERS. THESE ARE UNTRACKABLE, AND UN-INSURED. YOU ASSUME THE RISK WITH THIS OPTION.

Secured: Cigarettes will go in the same mini bag, inside of a small double walled shipping box. Add $4.00 to your order for this option in the U.S. For international orders who want tracked and insured, PM me for a quote.

4) Your paypal notes must include your SSF name and your address. If it does not contain both, I will refund the payment.

5) You are responsible for covering paypal fees. If you do not cover the fees or send a gift payment, I will refund the payment.

6) Your paypal notes must specify which cigarette type you want: Filtered/Unfiltered, Long/Short. If you do not specify you will get Short/Filtered.

7) Paypal is: [email protected]

I will be working on these this week, so if you wait more than a day or two to place an order, you may miss the window.

As soon as payment is made, I will add you to the list.

Thanks all!

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

I lost one of my filtered cigarettes at my place, so that means I will order another later tonight. I will also order a non-filtered one as well later tonight

Back