Superman vs Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who would win in a fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All you've done is trolled with basic knowledge someone could pull out of their ass in a google/wiki search. The minute someone posts a detailed counter argument containing actual comic facts, you start with personal attacks or the goto gheyness of "You clearly don't read the books," despite the clear fact that the contents of the posts prove otherwise. You did it in the Batman vs. Cap thread, when it was obvious to any Marvel reader that you were clueless about Cap and you're doing it here with almost zero knowledge of the Hulk. Your time would be better spent nose-deep in some 4-color TPBs educating yourself on what you're claiming to be an expert on, vs. trolling this thread with personal attacks and 4-year-old insults.

The knowledge you've posted could have been pulled from a google/wiki search as well so you fail once again.

I'm clueless about Cap? :rotfl:rotfl

Okay genuis, I've been reading Cap for a few years now. I know the character, haven't been reading his books as long as Batman, but I know enough. I stated reading Cap around the time he told the whole world his true identity. Same goes for Hulk, stated reading with World War Hulk. However, these no real way for me to prove it and even if I did you would still act the same way, so it's pointless.

You on the other hand can't remember anything about one of the best JLA stories to date and don't know a thing about Doomsday. Looks like you're gulty of reading only Marvel.

It takes a toll to know a troll and you would know best because you're the king of all tolling. You come into any thread and post smart ass commments, rude slang terms and personal insults until you're put on ignore or the mods stop it. You can't even respond to the debate, instead you come back with some made up scenario where you've already worked the outcome.

4-year-old insluts huh? And who posted the photo of doofy the deputy again?

Oh, and Superman wins!

Last edited:

Hardly Sir.

You cannot win Alex :lol

Again, hardly.

Capt beat Bat = unglorious win since he's based on the serum.
Bat beat Capt = glorious win since Bat is all natural and overcome great odds.

Hulk beats Sup !!!

quick lock thread before that nam vs lex continue. :D

I know you missed the "A", but a rather like being called just Lex. The next thead needs to be Lex Vs Nam.

Thats like saying this though
Bat beat Kick Ass = unglorious win since he's rich and has more weapons and muscles
Kick Ass beat Cap = glorious win since Kick ass is weaker than Batman, and overcame his enemies...

How you get Kick Ass into this is beyond me. I am not gonna even compare that way.
Capt have a higher chance of winning over Bat cause of the serum. Bat have a lower chance of win cause a lack of it. Sure he got utility belt but Capt also have shield.

funny-gifs-nerd-rage.gif

How you get Kick Ass into this is beyond me. I am not gonna even compare that way.
Capt have a higher chance of winning over Bat cause of the serum. Bat have a lower chance of win cause a lack of it. Sure he got utility belt but Capt also have shield.

I did it because Batman has no real chance of beating people stronger than him, yet writers pick and choose to let him win because he's weaker and everyone else just has to be stupid.

Like Superman can't go fly 200 feet in the air and just burn Batman to death with his heat vision? NO...Superman has to come down to him so Batman can luckily use kryptonite on him.
If you were Superman, and you KNEW your opponent had kryptonite on him and knew how to use it, would you be dumb enough to walk right into it?

I know you wouldn't (not trying to insult u at all), so why do they have to make Superman and others look like a complete idiots when it comes to fighting Batman?

Does Batman actually have super-powers that make his opponents I.Q level drop to -1000000000000000?

I did it because Batman has no real chance of beating people stronger than him, yet writers pick and choose to let him win because he's weaker and everyone else just has to be stupid.

Like Superman can't go fly 200 feet in the air and just burn Batman to death with his heat vision? NO...Superman has to come down to him so Batman can luckily use kryptonite on him. If you were Superman, and you KNEW your opponent had kryptonite on him and knew how to use it, would you be dumb enough to walk right into it?

I know you wouldn't (not trying to insult u at all), so why do they have to make Superman look like a complete idiot?

I'm just curious, and lord forbid don't think I'm saying that you don't read comics, but just how many stories have you read where Batman fought Superman? I have to know, totally serious here, no joking, not being a ____, how many?

Keep that kind of talk between you and Nam. I'm not playing your game.

Wow... after all that you still think I'm playing some kind of game... Okay...

And people wonder why I question their comic book knowledge.

And you even changed your comment at the last second. Nice, very nice.

Love you're username by the way, big RE fan.

Wow... after all that you still thing I'm playing some kind of game... Okay...

And poeple wonder why I question their comic book knowledge.

Ha! And you even change your comment. Nice, very nice.

You spelled people wrong. Shall I question your spelling knowledge?

Like Superman can't go fly 200 feet in the air and just burn Batman to death with his heat vision? NO...Superman has to come down to him so Batman can luckily use kryptonite on him.
If you were Superman, and you KNEW your opponent had kryptonite on him and knew how to use it, would you be dumb enough to walk right into it?

I know you wouldn't (not trying to insult u at all), so why do they have to make Superman and others look like a complete idiots when it comes to fighting Batman?

Does Batman actually have super-powers that make his opponents I.Q level drop to -1000000000000000?

You're not insulting me nor I am trying to insult you.

The thing about Bat is he's not all about muscle but also about a person who's resourceful. He over come great odds, as in opponent who are vastly superior to him (usually in strength/numbers). Its the human aspect like that which is enduring to many readers. Now Capt have his fans too. Capt was created during war time and have different purpose as compared to fighting local crime.
But the point is, if you use logic to calculate the odd if winning, then fine, Capt have a higher chance of winning as I said before. But also comics isn't always about logic.

Now Sup doesn't have much human aspect to it. Not only that he's an alien but all power since the beginning. Sure he's raised by humans but he was born strong. Hulk was made from Banner and have human aspect of anger. Ironically, Hulk is the David here and Sup is the more Goliah.

That's actually funny as Dr. Doom was hit with a dumb technology. Don't recall if it was from Banner or from Modok/Leader. Doom wasn't able to cast spells to protect himself after that. Needless to say he was then kidnapped by the mechanical Hulk.

*EDIT: oh yea it was the Leader who implanted dumb poison pill into the mech Hulk which Doom absorbed its power.

Last edited:
Wow... after all that you still think I'm playing some kind of game... Okay...

And people wonder why I question their comic book knowledge.

And you even changed your comment at the last second. Nice, very nice.

You've changed this post ^^^ more times than I changed my own. What does my rejection of your question have to do with people wondering why you question their comic book knowledge?

If you feel like you know everything or alot about comics, then good for you. Questioning other peoples knowledge is ridiculous, and you know its not designed to recieve a positive reaction.

Lets bring in some positive vibe here.....

Who saved the world more? Sup or Hulk? What say u all?

I say Hulk. He lifted a freakin mountain in Secret Wars. Maybe we should have a poll with this too? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back