SuperJ300 Mancave!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
beautiful set up bro...loving the new Alex Ross Marvel art print :clap

Thank you!

I've just moved the TV lower, it was too high. It's so much better now!

Remember don't put your TV much higher than 1 Besta cube, it hurts your neck!:lol

And also I've finally started unboxing my MK statues!!!!:yess:

I absolutely love them!! Really takes me back to my childhood!

I have two MK framed posters to put up and unboxing MK9 Scorpion and Subzero.

I will update my MK display soon for you all!

I really love your collection and the way you set everything up. Very very inspirational. I cannot wait to get my office set up. Unfortunately, I need my daughter in law to move out first. LOL!! But I will be thinking on your setup when I am ready. I am sure you are enjoying it as much as we are when you give us the privilege to see your world. Absolutely brilliant.

I really love your collection and the way you set everything up. Very very inspirational. I cannot wait to get my office set up. Unfortunately, I need my daughter in law to move out first. LOL!! But I will be thinking on your setup when I am ready. I am sure you are enjoying it as much as we are when you give us the privilege to see your world. Absolutely brilliant.

Thank you very much for those kind words.

It took me 2 years of planning, taking a bit of ideas from everyone else collection. Saving images and sketching my ideal set up on a piece of paper. Take your time and plan ahead, it really pays off. I'm very happy that I have a place to unwind after a hard days work.

My best set up I'm really happy with is the Avengers Bowen display in the pic above. I'm still tweaking on the rest and I still need to sort the lighting in my room out.

I hope to see your collection soon.:)

I wouldn't even be able to concentrate on the television with a setup this awesome.:lol I love the Bowen Hank Pym/Wasp display and Steve Dillon Punisher statues the best. The Romita/Ross print also looks great framed. Congrats.

Looking awesome buddy... liking a lot :)

Thanks!

I wouldn't even be able to concentrate on the television with a setup this awesome.:lol I love the Bowen Hank Pym/Wasp display and Steve Dillon Punisher statues the best. The Romita/Ross print also looks great framed. Congrats.

Cheers, the Bowen statues is where it all began, I'm very proud of this display!

Love the setup you have matey! That DC Diorama is amazing! Congrats on some amazing pieces :clap

It's my important DC statue in my collection so far!

Love that Justice League artprint buddy...and the statues to match....WOW!!! :love

Just got my Alex Ross print framed!! Will hang the frame up tomorrow above the tv.

I've also re-arranged my display, looks a bit neater.

I have added some comics to display with my Bowen statues.

This is my two favourite Spidey statues.

I really like the Bowen King Pin statue, great character!

Reduced my X-Force display, and added the Campbell comic print to display next to Deadpool.

My favourite Marvel character the Punisher!

Back