SuperJ300 Mancave!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got the two portraits I've been looking for!

Batman and and Superman Alex Ross signed canvas 11/25!

Changed my Batman set up to display the canvas.

Decided to display my Sinestro EX since there was an empty space. I was trying to sell him, but so glad I have room to display him now.

Blackest Night comics displayed with my figurines.

Dark Knight returns III comics.

Done more rearranging!

Taken the two top cubes away, so I can display more art prints on the wall. And it looks like I can get more PFs on their as well.

Nice to have the trinity displayed on one shelf!

I'm very pleased with these.

Back from the framing shop.

Great updates. The 1/4 statues look best out in the open as you have them imo. Clean and well presented.

Also love the prints behind them. I'm hoping to create a similar type of display once I have the space later this year. Really hoping mine comes out as well done as yours.

Also noticed the fabric cape on your superman. I'm thinking of picking up a superman and was wondering where you got that cape if you don't mind me asking?

Keep up the great work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking really awesome. I like the little batman bust .

The bust is my favourite!
Great set up! Love the Batman collection! :duff
Thanks BatBrain!

Great updates. The 1/4 statues look best out in the open as you have them imo. Clean and well presented.

Also love the prints behind them. I'm hoping to create a similar type of display once I have the space later this year. Really hoping mine comes out as well done as yours.

Also noticed the fabric cape on your superman. I'm thinking of picking up a superman and was wondering where you got that cape if you don't mind me asking?

Keep up the great work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for your comments.

It's almost a year since I moved into my mancave, and It's still working progress. So my advice is take your time.

I have no fabric cape yet, but I have asked around to get one.

Will do, going to make some room for the 1/4 scale stuff. And hopefully push that wall back, make the room bigger.

As in knocking the wall down and rebuilding it to make the room bigger? Or am I misunderstanding? :monkey1

Back