SuperJ300 Mancave!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mate thats looking awesome. All compliments each other. Love that Nicholson joker picture

really great to see your display develop bro...looks fantastic! :)

Same here...love that 89 Batman poster!

Just a beautiful and tasteful collection.

Thank you all. Got my Batman display just how I want it now.

My next focus is the other side of the room. Sold some stuff to make room for the new statues that will be coming out.

Looks great! I'm setting my room up as well and have changed the layout several times. My past was filled with more action figure purchases, so I think I need to purge and refine to the "less is more" philosophy.

Awesome display bud. I have a few of the same things but sadly not displayed at the moment. Congrats

Thank you, I had my Batman statues stored in the attic for a while until we sold our house last year. It's great to have them on out again.

Amazing ... You have really great collection.

Thanks!

Looks great! I'm setting my room up as well and have changed the layout several times. My past was filled with more action figure purchases, so I think I need to purge and refine to the "less is more" philosophy.

I'm going to try and stick to one PF per Besta unit. Anything that doesn't fit gets sold.

Wow. It is nice layout ! :clap
Cherrs bud!
Very impressive and clean Batman collection!!

Thank you.

Amazing Batman collection. You ever think of getting that Prime 1 Arkham Knight Batman?

I had Arkham Batman on order, but cancelled after a long thought that I don't have room right now.

I might get them later on tho.

Yeah that thing is huge and expensive. It looks awesome though. I love that suit deisgn.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Re: SuperJ300 Mancave!!!!! MY GRAIL IS HERE!!!!

I finally have my Grail piece!!!

Been looking for a affordable price on this. Was about to cave in and pay excessive price for one on eBay, as I was looking for it there was one up for close to retail price. Instant buy!!

Took some quick photos, not sure where to put him yet?

Back