SuperJ300 Mancave!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great displays! Look forward to seeing the MK collection.

Cheers irezumi, I'm waiting for MK9 SubZero, Jade and Mileena to bulk up my display before putting everything out.

I will try and install lights on this one, haven't done it before.

I can't wait for 1/3 Scorpion and Subs!

Just put together my first Detolf, and it made me so nervous putting my Bowen statues on the shelves. Doesn't seem strong enough for these.

This is my X-Force display, I love the comics and they look great as statues.

Anyone think I can display my Wonder Woman PF on top?? Not sure if the glass on the side is strong enough?

Nice stuff

Thanks!

It will easily hold Wonder Woman. I've seen original Hulk PFs on top and he weighs close to 50 pounds.

And you have an awesome and clean set up.

Thanks for the advice, Wonder Woman isn't that heavy as well. I will try it.

I'm going to try and keep my collection clean as possible, resist cluttering the display cabinets.

Looks great buddy. And its nice to see a mix of figures and statues at different scales that work well together :)

That B man collection is just too good, diverse but not a mess. Wish I have the courage (and space) to start collecting quarter scale statues.
Looking forward to your MK stuff.

Looks great buddy. And its nice to see a mix of figures and statues at different scales that work well together :)

Thanks, I'm glad I changed the cabinets around. The different scales work much better now.
Coming along nicely!

Looking good so far!

Thanks both!

Looks good. I like seeing the bottom row of pure DC.

I'm waiting for more Bat villains to add to the bottom row.

That B man collection is just too good, diverse but not a mess. Wish I have the courage (and space) to start collecting quarter scale statues.
Looking forward to your MK stuff.

It took me a while before I decided to collect quarter scale statues. I just started off with one of my favourite characters to see how much space it takes up.

For my MK collection, I'm just waiting for some of my PO's to be released to show a decent collection.

I got these MK coins to show with my MK statues, I think it will look cool.

My Bats display is done, now I need to sort out the other side of the room.

Thanks Asdf!!:lol

I've just changed my layout. I wasn't happy with the spaces in the cabinets.

Was at IKEA at the weekend and got some different Bestas.

Thank you for showing us your display. I have some Pax Wardrobes in the living room, but I am running out of room and wanted to have a display in the bedroom (after several weeks of trying to convince the wife :yess:). Pax are way too big for the bedroom, so your display inspired me and I picked up the exact white bestas for my display :D. I plan on having an identical setup or very close to it. :goodpost:

I really like your display. I've always been a fan of white cabinets. They look so clean and don't show dust. Great collection! :clap

Thank you for showing us your display. I have some Pax Wardrobes in the living room, but I am running out of room and wanted to have a display in the bedroom (after several weeks of trying to convince the wife :yess:). Pax are way too big for the bedroom, so your display inspired me and I picked up the exact white bestas for my display :D. I plan on having an identical setup or very close to it. :goodpost:

Thanks bro! The White Besta is very stylish for the bedroom, my wife's family and friends are very impressed with my set up and considering getting Besta for their house.

I really like your display. I've always been a fan of white cabinets. They look so clean and don't show dust. Great collection! :clap

I didn't think about the dust, but you are right. My room is probably the cleanest room in the house tho.:lol

Just a update pic of my X-Force display, I added the blood variant cover to go with my SS diorama statue underneath.

Back