Supergirl Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried watching Season 2, episode 1 to see how they handled Clark and Superman, but couldn't make it all the way through the episode.

Has a lot more fluff to it than the other DC shows, but they are targeting a different audience so I understand why.

love this show.....DC needs to get rid of the LOT show and get a better show to take it's place

tumblr_ogj3dgzHrd1rp74xfo1_250.gif
tumblr_ogj3dgzHrd1rp74xfo2_250.gif
tumblr_ogj3dgzHrd1rp74xfo4_250.gif
tumblr_ogj3dgzHrd1rp74xfo3_250.gif

:lol at her reaction with the wall grabbing:lol

parasite up next ,getting a cut price carpenter thing vibe from this

Last edited:
I had high hops for this show after the first episode of season two but the writing is starting to piss me off. If it weren't for the four night cross over in two weeks on CW, this show is dead to me.

Watched this season for the crossover and wow, does this job do a super lazy job of pushing a super liberal agenda, haaaaard. I know that Berlanti is a big lib but I've watched all the other shows and you may get a single episode every so often where you role your eyes but nothing like this show.

This writing on this show is bad. I try to watch it every once in a while and every time I do it's hard to even care about anything.

This writing on this show is bad. I try to watch it every once in a while and every time I do it's hard to even care about anything.

I struggled through some of Season 1, but Season 2 has actually been pretty good. It's better than Felicity, um I mean Arrow. Besides if you're expecting great writing in a CW show you're going to be sorely disappointed every time.

Binged season 2...not great , not bad, slightly better than tolerable . I can watch this, can't watch arrow

Decided give this show a go with the cross over story line. First episode I watch has to include the lesbian story line. Arrow is pushing the gay black guys relationship. Legends can't stop pushing Sara as a lesbian and then Obsidian had to get home to his boyfriend.........gay people exist, we get it.......but if these shows were to be believed then 40% of the population is gay.

Decided give this show a go with the cross over story line. First episode I watch has to include the lesbian story line. Arrow is pushing the gay black guys relationship. Legends can't stop pushing Sara as a lesbian and then Obsidian had to get home to his boyfriend.........gay people exist, we get it.......but if these shows were to be believed then 40% of the population is gay.

Well, 40% of the population is gay and 59% is transgender according to the latest statistics. That makes you and I the only true males left...

Based on those numbers, I wonder how many straight heterosexual people are actually gay and don't even know it!! .... :horror

Crazy times..... And I lost interest in this show a while ago. The only show on CW I can still tolerate is the Flash, and that's testing my patience as well... :(

So the first few min of the first show after the break focused on the lesbian getting home to her GF and discussing their love. Simply deleted the show and the series from the DVR. You have gay characters...ok, I get it, but the amount of it that the show seems to revolve around just isn't for me. Even aside from that the show wasn't very good.

Back