Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Super Street Fighter IV

I'm really not liking any of the new costumes except for Gouken's and Cammy's. And Sakura's new one is too similar to her 1st Alternate. The rest are all too goofy or look like Halloween costumes. >_< :slap

TOO FUNNY :lol

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/iTYtH28esTg&hl=en_GB&fs=1&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/iTYtH28esTg&hl=en_GB&fs=1&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Wow, I wonder how long that guys practiced those "moves".

looks like the arcade version might be getting Yun and Yang, so possible DLC?

if true, there should be some actual pic or video come early sept... Not exactly sure when TGS is, same with that arcade show.

if true, there should be some actual pic or video come early sept... Not exactly sure when TGS is, same with that arcade show.

1282914232640s.jpg

Hey Guys!

New to the forum!
Been collecting for about 15 years now and recently fell in love with the 18-inch Mixed Media Street Fighter statues!

Im looking to do some catch up, so if any members interested in selling their Akuma, Shin Akuma, Ryu and Evil Ryu, please PM me!

Thanks

SOoooo, I finally figured out how to play online. It's kick ass! No, wait! Ass kicked!:rotfl

SOoooo, I finally figured out how to play online. It's kick ass! No, wait! Ass kicked!:rotfl

Yeah, most of the people online now are the dedicated, hardcore players. Some of these guys are insane. It's frustrating to play against guys who are good enough to dizzy you in both rounds and barely let you get a jab in. :gah:

Ack, too bad my old fingers can't handle these multi-buttons games. Comics and statue collecting for the handicapped people like me. But I have to admit, these videos looks awesome.

Back