Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Super Street Fighter IV

Setting up an online account is easy and it's free. Do you have your PS3 hooked up wireless or hardline?

I mean basically you just follow the instructions the system gives you.

No, man. I just mean that online´s no fun cause you get beat up like sh**.
I played ike 20 ranked matches. custom and quick and I won 1 fight.

Most guys just randomly take people on and there´s a reason I´m Rank D and not C like them, or the rAnkingsystem sucks. maybe needs refinement. I´m really good with Akuma I think, but online I don´t get his 2 Instant Hell Murder versions to work.
Maybe cause of lag, but it´s sh**, cause in normal battle 10 outta 12 connect and then the other thing that the other guys don´t do fair play and just beat you up.
Not the slightest of "give him a chance, they have to work themselves up".
I´m kinda through with online, cause it´s no fun at all.
Maybe sounds whimsy, but it´s fact, I feel like I´m a total lame-a** player online

Other thing: you guys get to complete the trials? The combos are totally hard and I don´t even get those little things like crouched light punch to crouched light kick to connect?!

And the ultra and super combinations from guile, blanka and vega like charge down-left > up-right > down-left > right + punch. I got guile´s to work yesterday...ONE TIME. I didn´t get vega´ to work and blanka´ either. How fast have you put in the controls? Am I this slow????

Don´t try to annoy you guys, it´ just that I question myself about that it´s the fist time I get to ask guys online about this...

:confused:

seriously dude, this is competition, there is no babysitting in online matches. everyone is playing to win, not to give someone 'a chance'.

About the trials, ive completed it with cammy, ken, and ryu so far. it's not about how fast you put in the commands, it is 100% about the TIMING and WHEN to input the commands.

seriously dude, this is competition, there is no babysitting in online matches. everyone is playing to win, not to give someone 'a chance'.

About the trials, ive completed it with cammy, ken, and ryu so far. it's not about how fast you put in the commands, it is 100% about the TIMING and WHEN to input the commands.

Sure, you´re right about that.
What I mean is simply that those guys could stick to themselves and not owning beginners, you know?

And about the trials: I guess my timing sucks a** then. use theonly character ´m over level 13 with is Dudley and with him him ´m stucked on 17.

But it´s how fast you are too, or not? Cause the last levels I´ll never get...unfortunatly.

Do you to pay anything to play online. I've been out of videogames too long.

anyone got a link to info on how to move up in class (how many points) for ranked online matches? IE. class D to C

I think .....

B -------5000BP
C+-------3000BP
C---------1500BP

I'm at C+ with Dan and I know one of the local guys I played with was at C+ and got a B when he hit 5k using Guile.

May 13: Super Street Fighter IV: “Super Shoryuken Pack”, 320 Microsoft Points

Back