Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Release date and price: $14.99 June 7th as DLC and later that month as a retail disc.

Adding new characters, an all new balancing update as well as an enhanced Replay Channel, Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition will deliver the definitive version of Street Fighter® when it releases on Xbox 360, PS3 and Windows PCs this summer. More specifically, the add-on version of Arcade Edition will be available as a downloadable upgrade for existing Super Street Fighter® IV owners on June 7 for 1200 MS Points or $14.99, with a full console retail product following on June 24 in Europe and June 28 in North America, respectively, and a PC version in July.

man, if there wasn't so much lag playing online from hawaii, id be down to get this. :(

12_ssf4ae01.jpg

Neat cover.

I agree, the cover does look better than the SSFIV box cover.

I'm so torn about the game though. Wondering if I should just DL the update or sell SSFIV and buy the new disk just in case i need to bring it over to a family/friends' house.

I agree, the cover does look better than the SSFIV box cover.

I'm so torn about the game though. Wondering if I should just DL the update or sell SSFIV and buy the new disk just in case i need to bring it over to a family/friends' house.

But couldn't you always do this.
Get Dlc, go to your friend's/family''s place, create new user, log-in to ur account, download and install the dlc then delete the user acount.

I've never tried this but shouldnt it work?

I would charge them ten bucks! lol kidding

I might get the AE disc tho.

It's not allowed as in "legally"? If so yes I already know that hence the "kidding" part. As in practically can it be done? Should be ok right cos I always download the games I buy into both of my PS3 consoles.

PS3 you can activate your account 5 times, technically this is suppose to be for people who own multiple consoles in one home so they can all access the same DLC but nothing prevents you from activating it on a friends machine. I've done it, it works. However you cannot delete the account afterwards if you do the DLC becomes inactive because the account it belongs to is gone. Just don't leave your password there.

Yeah that's what I thought when I say I'm not sure. It's the leaving your password in another machine that is not yours is the concern.
I've done it with both my PS3s but not with a friend's console or at another venue. Wasn't sure if IP address would be a problem etc.

You can't do it with a 360? Oooo
Anyways, I suggested that 'solution' cos I know moomooegg has a PS3.

With the 360 I'm not sure if it could be done actually. Theoretically it's possible but that would mean your XboxLive profile would have to stay on the other person's machine and that would be a giant pain to even pull off. As far as the password leaving on the other machine goes PS3 wise just change your password before allowing anyone else to use the account then once they are done queing the download change it back. Password is less an issue then leaving Credit Card info on the account.

Still not on for Asia........ Sad Face T_T

*Edit* It's in the store now! Downloading it as I type!

Last edited:
Yes I do but havent touched this for months even though I've bought the update. LOL

Back