Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Super Street Fighter IV

Yeah, most of the people online now are the dedicated, hardcore players. Some of these guys are insane. It's frustrating to play against guys who are good enough to dizzy you in both rounds and barely let you get a jab in. :gah:

Tell me about it! 2 hours of gameplay and I have not won a single battle! Pathetic!:monkey4
Ack, too bad my old fingers can't handle these multi-buttons games. Comics and statue collecting for the handicapped people like me. But I have to admit, these videos looks awesome.

You won't survive a minute with these people!:thud:

Tell me about it! 2 hours of gameplay and I have not won a single battle! Pathetic!:monkey4

You won't survive a minute with these people!:thud:

Just keep at it. Their fingers hands will eventually cramp up then you seize the opportunity.
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Just keep at it. Their fingers hands will eventually cramp up then you seize the opportunity.
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

:lol:rotfl:rotfl

I'm using my brother's account. BP went down considerably in the last day or two!:rotfl
Anyhoo, if anyone of y'all want to kick my ass in SSF IV, find this player: Wenx81

edit: PS3, please?

:lol:rotfl:rotfl

I'm using my brother's account. BP went down considerably in the last day or two!:rotfl
Anyhoo, if anyone of y'all want to kick my ass in SSF IV, find this player: Wenx81

edit: PS3, please?

Has not been added yet =(

I add both of you, if you like.
Need some good matches, but in a normal difficulty way and not the total *super-crack* style.

:rock

Accepted with glee.:blissy
PREPARE TO MEET YOUR MAKER!
...I'm kidding, of course!:D

Hey jinxx I'll add you later too if you don't mind. Ever played Blazblue? Will you perhaps be playing Marvel VS Capcom 3 as well? :monkey3

:rock

Accepted with glee.:blissy
PREPARE TO MEET YOUR MAKER!
...I'm kidding, of course!:D

Lol. still says pending response to add as friend. :mad::lol

MeLovesBubbles (PS3) for anyone else who wants to add.

Hey jinxx I'll add you later too if you don't mind. Ever played Blazblue? Will you perhaps be playing Marvel VS Capcom 3 as well? :monkey3

*breaks character*

Sure you can add me and yes, I'll be playing MARVEL VS. puny capcom 3!:blissy

Lol. still says pending response to add as friend. :mad::lol

MeLovesBubbles (PS3) for anyone else who wants to add.

Added...:slap

edit: Made my own account! jinkusu-616

Last edited:

ONI & EVIL RYU?!!?!?!?

I just read about him; Oni´s a, if not THE absolute version of Akuma, can do his Shun Goku Satsu in mid-air and is way more dangerous.

Street Fighter Wikia states that he´s seen on a XBox360 achievement DLC screen.

Hope both get released on PS3 too, would be a shameif not in these times where sharing this stuff has been made so much easier.

I just don't understand why there's a need to have Evil Ryu and Oni. sure, Evil Ryu is cool and from what I've seen, it looks like both his and Oni's styles are different enough from Ryu's and Akuma's, but I'd much rather see other more unique characters brought back (e.g., R. Mika or Karin). I'm glad Yun and Yang are being added to the roster (even though I don't know how to play as them) because they're different enough to mix up the matchups.

And I want to play as tranny Poison, damn it!!! :lol ADD HER TO THE ROSTER!!!

arcade edition coming as DLC

<embed src="https://img820.imageshack.us/flvplayer.swf?f=P5gk" width="640" height="380" allowFullScreen="true" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"/>

Last edited:
Here is a large list of balance tweaks to every character in Arcade Edition:

part 1
Spoiler Spoiler:

Part 2
Spoiler Spoiler:

Part 3
Spoiler Spoiler:

Part 4
Spoiler Spoiler:

Part 5
Spoiler Spoiler:

Love how SSFIV was this exact same thing, 4 new characters and balance tweaks, yet it was "technically impossible" to release it as DLC.

Yet this time around they knew they weren't going to be able to get people to buy a third version of the same game.

F'n Capcom.

Love how SSFIV was this exact same thing, 4 new characters and balance tweaks, yet it was "technically impossible" to release it as DLC.

Yet this time around they knew they weren't going to be able to get people to buy a third version of the same game.

F'n Capcom.

Super Street Fighter 4 had 10 new characters and introduced 2nd Ultra's and new stages. Along with balancing tweaks. They also modified the engine to allow for balancing updates. Don't get me wrong I don't love capcom with how they handle the alternate costumes and various other things. But the one thing I will say is SSFIV was worth the price it came out at. if anything if AE had been a disc release then I'd be angry.

F'n Capcom.

Capcom said the technology '"wasn't in place" back when Super SFIV was being developed and now it is so Arcade Edition can be sold through DLC. Whether that's BS on Capcom's part is another question.

I don't think it's so bad either way. Consider in the past when these Street Fighter updates would have been sold as full priced pseudo-'sequels'. SSFIV was $40, which I think is a great price for the updates.

i think the reason was sf4 was never coded to support additional fighters but they said from he start that ssf4 would be cause the arcade edition was always planned

Back