1/6 Suicide Squad - 1/6th scale The Joker (Arkham Asylum Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So does anyone know an approximate release date in Hong Kong and the US?

5ce9e39feabb153cf1022c7aad02802c.jpg

According to the budget stark video it's September in Hong Kong and most likely November for US.

Is there a chance that the feet on this will be detachable?
I'm planning on displaying the 'Purple Coat' version with his coat draped over his shoulders and wearing the Arkham pants, but it seems like I'd have to tear two bodies in half and weld them together somehow to get both the torso tattoos and bare feet in one look.

Are there any easier ways to go about doing this?

I suggest you just order the purple coat version and look for the Arkham pants on Ebay. That might be the cheapest solution.

When do you guys think that we'll start seeing final productions pics?

I just saw that Cpt. America (Civil War) figure is releasing later today. I guess one more week until we see the Joker?

Is there a chance that the feet on this will be detachable?
I'm planning on displaying the 'Purple Coat' version with his coat draped over his shoulders and wearing the Arkham pants, but it seems like I'd have to tear two bodies in half and weld them together somehow to get both the torso tattoos and bare feet in one look.

You'd be able to take apart the leg and perform a transplant onto the other body - just where exactly you'd take him apart is the question. I assume below the knee.

This version will be available for pick-up at the upcoming Batman event on the 10th of September so it releases next weekend.

New picture from hot toys Facebook page

After seeing this, I'm glad I ended up going with this Joker. Looking at that photo the Arkham is the only figure that looks undoubtedly like Joker. I want to like the Silver Jacket, but that suit is so poorly tailored, looks like he's wearing a Steve Harvey suit.

After seeing this, I'm glad I ended up going with this Joker. Looking at that photo the Arkham is the only figure that looks undoubtedly like Joker. I want to like the Silver Jacket, but that suit is so poorly tailored, looks like he's wearing a Steve Harvey suit.

The silver suit has grown on me. Especially since I'm not sure if hot toys will make the tuxedo version

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160820-170714.jpg
    Screenshot_20160820-170714.jpg
    696.4 KB · Views: 332
  • Screenshot_20160828-040753.jpg
    Screenshot_20160828-040753.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 330
Yeah, if no tux version then Silver Suit for me, if they decide to not go that route either I'll get the pimp daddy joker.

I hope someone does a custom Black Tux outfit run though, I'd pay money for it. :lol

They Joker toys looks very nice if you ask me.

But is the AA version already on stock somewhere?

The Batman event starts next Saturday so 5-6 more days I guess? Maybe Wonder Woman will show up tomorrow, no idea...

Back