1/6 Suicide Squad - 1/6th scale The Joker (Arkham Asylum Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People why does this joker have a pair off hands?

The straitjacket can be undone (as seen in a few of the announcement shots), and he comes with a Joker card, so maybe he'll be able to hold it?

can you post those shots bud? or shoot me a link?

The undone straitjacket or the playing cards? Here's both just to make sure I got the right one.

Playing cards:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Undone straitjacket:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
This joker doesn't have the full tattooed body right? Great looking figure and my second choice if the silver jacket version doesn't go up for pre orders.

FYI: That card is life-sized. And there's only one according to the accessories list:

Accessories: One (1) Joker's card

That one pic is just showing the front and back of it.

Also, the the relaxed hands this figure comes with are already on it. That's why the hands are never laid out separately in the official pics on page 1 or at any of the show displays. So basically it's the figure, the chair, one life-sized joker card and the diamond shaped stand + backdrop. That's it.

This joker doesn't have the full tattooed body right? Great looking figure and my second choice if the silver jacket version doesn't go up for pre orders.

In all technicalities this has not been confirmed. After reading through this entire thread and re-reading JC's posts I have a slim belief he will be fully tattooed. I believe the low pricepoint will reflect the lack of accessories/features and not a tattoo-less body. Just my opinion though.

In all technicalities this has not been confirmed. After reading through this entire thread and re-reading JC's posts I have a slim belief he will be fully tattooed. I believe the low pricepoint will reflect the lack of accessories/features and not a tattoo-less body. Just my opinion though.

That is a possibility that somewhat keeps me from cancelling this PO. I feel like he should have also at least come with that electro shock therapy prods he uses on Harley as well. Still on the fence about this one but it stinks considering I could lose my NRD.

FYI: That card is life-sized. And there's only one according to the accessories list:

That one pic is just showing the front and back of it.

Also, the the relaxed hands this figure comes with are already on it. That's why the hands are never laid out separately in the official pics on page 1 or at any of the show displays. So basically it's the figure, the chair, one life-sized joker card and the diamond shaped stand + backdrop. That's it.

VERY bare bones, I guess their excuse is that it's a Toys Fair Ex? The least they could have thrown in was the loafers and the plush cat Harleen brings him.

100 percent batman event

damn he looks amazing there.

In all technicalities this has not been confirmed.

It was confirmed by the official specs:

Purple Coat Joker Official Specs said:
Newly developed body with over 30 points of articulation and large amount of tattoos

AA Joker Official Specs said:
Body with over 30 points of articulation

And by JC Hong himself. He said the AA Joker is using an older body i.e. not the newly designed one used for the Purple Coat version.

Only question now is, will the silver jacket version use the new Purple Coat body (with all the tats) or the same body as the AA Joker with just the neck tattoo. :dunno

Only question now is, will the silver jacket version use the new Purple Coat body (with all the tats) or the same body as the AA Joker with just the neck tattoo. :dunno

hopefully the new body, as he has his shirt opened and sporting the tats. but with HT who ****ing knows. :lol

Back