1/6 Suicide Squad - 1/6th scale The Joker (Arkham Asylum Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was confirmed by the official specs:

And by JC Hong himself. He said the AA Joker is using an older body i.e. not the newly designed one used for the Purple Coat version.

Only question now is, will the silver jacket version use the new Purple Coat body (with all the tats) or the same body as the AA Joker with just the neck tattoo. :dunno

I guess one way or the other we'll all know what body they used by months end, if rom ours of a September HK release are true.

I think it was just available for preorder at the Batman convention in Japan. As per hot toys facebook page:

"The Joker (Batman Imposter Version), The Joker (Arkham Asylum Version), Harley Quinn, and Armored Batman (Black Chrome Version) are available for pre-order in limited quantities at the store"

This release is taking forever... The exclusive Toy Fair 2017 Tuxedo Joker will be announced by the time this one hits Europe.

It doesn't matter that this uses the old body. You're pretty much never going to see it. You couldn't do the hunched over look without the articulation of the TT body. I suppose for those wanting to do the promo photos of the Joker in the Arkham sweat pants and no shirt it's disappointing, but then again it doesn't have the laughing head to accommodate such a look.

by the time this joker is released i hope regular batman will be affordable.

and by affordable i mean under 350 euros.

Called Sideshow since they gave us the $20 coupon with Armored Batman. They applied it to my existing Arkham order. I'm definitely satisfied now, for $200 I'll take this guy despite it being very minimal in a way. I just really like the headsculpt, I want to display this and the purple coat figure with the heads swapped. I think its most appropriate.

Yeah, you have to keep in mind that these are "toy fair exclusives" which HT takes as an excuse to make bear bones releases with the same price tag as other figures.

Called Sideshow since they gave us the $20 coupon with Armored Batman. They applied it to my existing Arkham order. I'm definitely satisfied now, for $200 I'll take this guy despite it being very minimal in a way. I just really like the headsculpt, I want to display this and the purple coat figure with the heads swapped. I think its most appropriate.
Woah what strings did you pull to get that? I just got one with Rey and would love to apply it to Knightmare Bats.

Edit: Just had some help! It was a one time courtesy action, she said. But hey, I can't complain. Thanks for the heads up!

Woah what strings did you pull to get that? I just got one with Rey and would love to apply it to Knightmare Bats.

Edit: Just had some help! It was a one time courtesy action, she said. But hey, I can't complain. Thanks for the heads up!

Yeah man whatever I can do to help. Arkham Joker is $199 for me instead of $219. For that price it's worth the PO.

Back