1/6 Suicide Squad - 1/6th scale The Joker (Arkham Asylum Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think ordering the AA version plus the purple coat version is the right move for me. AA mainly since it'll be the first in line of the Leto Joker and it'll actually ship by the end of the year. The smiling head sculpt and the infamous Joker purple is what sold me on the purple coat Joker.

Haha forget it, it's confirmes it was a head swap... The AA Joker body doesn't have tattoos; only the one on the neck [emoji30]

A swap between Purple and Silver still leaves the option that Asylum has the tattoos. :pray:

85a0c1a97fb8a7bf5bbc95e366379cdf.png

I'm fine with that. The straight jacket is the main thing that i like about this so i would never see the body tats anyway.

I still have this guy ordered because it will be the only Suicide Squad Joker available for at least the next year... And pretend to buy the purple coat Joker; want both head sculpts

Really like this figure, my favorite Joker they are releasing as of now, but I just can't bring myself to order it. Maybe that will change after Thursday night...

No problems with any of the above. The AA joker is amazing from the head sculpt even down to the weathering/dirt on the straitjacket and those Joker feet. It's time to get bad jack. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Suicide Squad reviews are rolling in and they are not so good...I am hoping that somehow it will appeal to my tastes in spite of what ALL of the reviewers seem to be saying but now my enthusiasm for my already made pre-order is fading...oh well I will just appreciate it as an amazing piece from Hot Toys even if the movie is as terrible as the people who have seen it are writing...

Suicide Squad reviews are rolling in and they are not so good...I am hoping that somehow it will appeal to my tastes in spite of what ALL of the reviewers seem to be saying but now my enthusiasm for my already made pre-order is fading...oh well I will just appreciate it as an amazing piece from Hot Toys even if the movie is as terrible as the people who have seen it are writing...

If only you were allowed to make up your own mind about what films you like or don't? :slap

:gah:I'm just glad no film with really great reviews has ever disappointed me. Never. Not once.

If only you were allowed to make up your own mind about what films you like or don't? :slap

Ha Ha! Its probably less about what I am "allowed" to do and more about what I am actually going to end up doing...one or two bad reviews I get...but it seems perfectly logical to me to be less enthusiastic about a movie where detailed criticism has been raised and being concerned based upon the specific content of the criticism...

Ha Ha! Its probably less about what I am "allowed" to do and more about what I am actually going to end up doing...one or two bad reviews I get...but it seems perfectly logical to me to be less enthusiastic about a movie where detailed criticism has been raised and being concerned based upon the specific content of the criticism...

So, you never liked a film that got bad reviews? :dunno You know the first Predator film has awful reviews, but it has a huge fan base... These films will never be considered high art by most people.

Back