1/6 Suicide Squad - 1/6th scale The Joker (Arkham Asylum Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Critics poop on plenty of movies that the general audience still found to be outstanding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

like what??

generally the best you can get:

critics - it's trash!

audience - it's not THAT bad

like what??

generally the best you can get:

critics - it's trash!

audience - it's not THAT bad

Really? Lol

Super troopers
Boondock Saints
Fear and loathing in Las Vegas
The first TMNT movie in 1990
Equilibrium
Man on Fire
Troy
Night breed & the first Friday the 13th (if you love horror)

Just to name a few.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But Boondocks Saints and Supertroopers are 10's to me so I could care less what IMDB says.

Iron Man 3 isn't stopping collectors from buying a sheet ton of IM3 figures.

FWIW i probably like IM3 more than half the people buying all those IM3 figures but I only bought 1 figure from that film because I liked it and it was on sale. (Mechanic)

I also own Sweeney Todd, Jack Sparrow (OST specific), Barney Ross, and Baby Doll. All figures from less than "classic" films.

So yeah.. buy what ignites your imagination. If the film doesn't work the figure still can. (See SW Prequels)

I would still buy this even if it was not in the movie at all, just really like how it looks. So i can live with 30 seconds.

I think this will be the only joker I get. I'd like the head from the purple coat joker but I really like how this one looks.
Edit: whoops! Thought this was silver coat thread! LOL!

Last edited:
Is this still set for a September release in HK? It would be nice to get at least one awesome Suicide Squad figure this year.

I thought Toy Fair exclusives were usually all released at the same time? How come Knightmare Batman was out so early?

I thought Toy Fair exclusives were usually all released at the same time? How come Knightmare Batman was out so early?

The other three got released together, not sure why joker is getting released later. I just hope theres no delay on this one since it'll probably be the only SS figure we see for months.

Back