1/6 Suicide Squad - 1/6th scale The Joker (Arkham Asylum Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the rumors later turn out to be true that this Joker was a former Robin and is not THE Joker, explaining his too-on-nose "HA HA I'm Joker!" tattoos as fan boy art, will a Leto Joker figure then feel less Jokery in your collection? Happened with Marvel's fake Mandarin, would it be the same with this Cholo Joker?

All interesting options, but ebay isn't viable. Most ebay sales are marked up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I've said this numerous times, but I can't stress this enough: one of the BEST things of living in China and HK is not having to pay the prices we do here in the states. It was glorious...

But with every positive, there's bound to be a negative...and that's bringing the stuff back. There's only so much you can fit in your luggage haha. And when I moved back to NY, I had to do the whole song and dance that is known as shipping things back in BULK and in one go. That month wait wasn't easy lol. My friends in China helped me look for the best and cheapest option...throughout the 6 years of collecting over there, ultimately, I may have only saved a couple of bucks here and there.

If the rumors later turn out to be true that this Joker was a former Robin and is not THE Joker, explaining his too-on-nose "HA HA I'm Joker!" tattoos as fan boy art, will a Leto Joker figure then feel less Jokery in your collection? Happened with Marvel's fake Mandarin, would it be the same with this Cholo Joker?
Only if the "real" Joker turns out to be old man Jack Nicholson!

please tell me this is not the only outfit they will be making of him , there is nothing to indicate he is the joke beyod the green hair no purple coat nothing you cant even see this tattoos so. It's the equvilant of them putting out Harely in her doctor out fit.

static1.squarespace.com__0-770x470.jpg

please tell me this is not the only outfit they will be making of him , there is nothing to indicate he is the joke beyod the green hair no purple coat nothing you cant even see this tattoos so. It's the equvilant of them putting out Harely in her doctor out fit.

View attachment 275228
It's The Joker. Probably one of the best selling characters of all time. I think it's a safe bet that the fact that this is only an exclusive means we'll be getting multiple versions. I wouldn't be surprised to see all of his looks covered. The only way they might not is if the film and this version of the character isn't well received.

I thought they (producers, director, etc) debunked that whole thing already via interviews?

This seems like a rather boring figure for a sub-par looking Joker. The expression is the worst part about this figure in my opinion. Compared to Knightmare Batman, this figure is really lacking in any sort of appeal for me.

the headsculpt is great. im going to wait and see the film before i buy anything from it, and i'll probably wait and see what other Jokers they release too.

Headsculpt is ridiculously good, Joker with trench purple coat will definitely buy for me

I thought they (producers, director, etc) debunked that whole thing already via interviews?

Got a link?

Only thing I read was Snyder saying "in my mind, joker killed robin 10 years ago" which is not really a debunking, imo. Also, Ayer saying there's a mystery to Jokers tattoos that tell a story and "eventually people will decipher them and understand what’s going on". Is there really a lot to decipher from 'HA HA', damaged, a jester, a grinning mouth, a dead robin, and a big JOKER written across the belly? Seems like lame fan/henchman tribute art to me. :huh And there are those bullet scars.

Who knows where they've planned to go and if they still plan to go there. DCEU is trying to find footing. But if it did turn out to be so, even if Leto gives a killer performance, would it make him less "Joker" is what I was curious about.

Last edited:
that headsculpt is incredible!!! will wait for the normal release though but this is a great exclusive IMO. not something everyone needs but good for those that want every version

Already popping up on Ebay. You guys think it'll be up for PO today? Price will decide for me. I'm really hoping Leto is a good Joker as he has Ledger's big shoes to fill. The new Joker look leaves something to be desired but I'll give it a shot.

Back