1/6 Suicide Squad - 1/6th scale The Joker (Arkham Asylum Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks very well done but I just don't see THE Joker. I hate that.
I see more like an affiliate of the joker. A henchmen of sorts. Just can't get past the tatts and such.
Sweet for whomever likes this version though. It's a great sculpt!

Agreed. Outside of green hair and white skin this figure does not read Joker to me. Definitely more henchmen. RIP Ledger Joker, you are a hard act to follow.

The price is 1380hkd. So around 177 bucks.

It wil be about 20% more at ssc

So about $215 give or take? Probably slightly higher because it's an Exclusive and will probably be branded as an "SDCC Shared Exclusive?" I really like this and him in the straight jacket would make a really neat shelf representation but I'm not sure the wallet can handle it right now and over $200 for a barebones figure isn't sitting well. At least I know that the Leto sculpt looks fantastic when the proper figure comes out.

I hope they make Dr. Harleen as well, she can come with the table and various odds and ends on said table.

36d9c8a2b4353323cb0b6808d102d539.jpg

I have a feeling that one purpose of this figure is to release that one. Dr. Harleen by herself probably wouldn't be too hyped and people questioning it but now as an accompany piece to this one? It's going to be asked for and requested all of a sudden.

Amazing sculpt, very tempting, though I may just end up waiting for the inevitable purple trench coated version.

Me too but I'm afraid it maybe a dx version , I just don't want to invest in this joker as much. He just doesn't have that grimy look the dark knight had

So about $215 give or take? Probably slightly higher because it's an Exclusive and will probably be branded as an "SDCC Shared Exclusive?" I really like this and him in the straight jacket would make a really neat shelf representation but I'm not sure the wallet can handle it right now and over $200 for a barebones figure isn't sitting well. At least I know that the Leto sculpt looks fantastic when the proper figure comes out.

I have a feeling that one purpose of this figure is to release that one. Dr. Harleen by herself probably wouldn't be too hyped and people questioning it but now as an accompany piece to this one? It's going to be asked for and requested all of a sudden.

Yes a doctor Harley would make this figure worth it.

Figure looks great... Head sculpt, awesome.... Suicide Squad's Joker version, awful!! ... :dunno ... He literally just looks like some deranged crazed gangbanger. That's all. A warped individual with geisha girl painted face, tatoos, and a gold grill..... So terrifying!! .. :lol .... Part of me wants this movie to fail miserably due to the way DC/WB is handling their, so far, terrible Cinematic universe... And I am a DC fan. They have so many amazing Animated movies & tv series, why can't they get their movies right??!! :slap

If it weren't for the grill and tattoos, it would be a good Joker look. Less is more sometimes.
Yep agreed. If they had went with a look minus the tattoos and grill I think he'd look a lot better. It just feels like they're trying too hard to make this version of the character memorable. I actually kind of like the basic idea of the figure being a locked in Arkham version with the straight jacket but I don't see myself getting any version of the Leto Joker.

Wait, how do I get figures at the HK price? That's perfect for my wallet

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I present these options:

Option A: become good friends with a toy shop owner in HK. When a new item is up for PO, put in an order with him. Finally, have him ship it out with the cheapest carrier.

Option B: don't have family that lives in HK? Get married into one and have relatives like a cousin, sister in law or brother in law go through option A.

Option C: Go to HK, take the red line to Mong Kok and hit up one of the many toy stores there and PO the new announcements. Then take the cheapest flight back, and book another cheap flight back to HK when the new figures are released.

I can't think of any other way. eBay perhaps? I haven't used eBay in a looooooong time...but can you PO these figures and get them for HK prices as well as save on shipping?

I present these options:

Option A: become good friends with a toy shop owner in HK. When a new item is up for PO, put in an order with him. Finally, have him ship it out with the cheapest carrier.

Option B: don't have family that lives in HK? Get married into one and have relatives like a cousin, sister in law or brother in law go through option A.

Option C: Go to HK, take the red line to Mong Kok and hit up one of the many toy stores there and PO the new announcements. Then take the cheapest flight back, and book another cheap flight back to HK when the new figures are released.

I can't think of any other way. eBay perhaps? I haven't used eBay in a looooooong time...but can you PO these figures and get them for HK prices as well as save on shipping?
All interesting options, but ebay isn't viable. Most ebay sales are marked up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Price will ultimately determine whether or not I get this. I really want a tuxedo version, it's not that I want just one Joker since I have a couple of Ledger versions but I really want this one and the wallet only stretches so far.

tumblr_o9yd2iMinS1uorz8zo1_1280.jpg

Back