1/6 Suicide Squad - 1/6th scale The Joker (Arkham Asylum Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Joker from Suicide Squad

This means automatically that they will be reusing most of this to do a regular version Joker as well.

Looks cool, but pass for me. Still waiting for Arkham City Joker!

Amazing headsculpt, lol no one can guess what's this year exclusive lol.

I hope they make Dr. Harleen as well, she can come with the table and various odds and ends on said table.

36d9c8a2b4353323cb0b6808d102d539.jpg

This looks amazing. I'm not sure if I will pull the trigger or wait for the regular version (if any).

Check out the card he comes with. I'll bet that's the version of the Joker we'll get for full release. Just a guess, but I would put $5 on that bet.

The price is 1380hkd. So around 177 bucks.

View attachment 275176
Wow, the most predictable set of con figures yet. Only thing missing is a Predator.

Oh man, he has no hands lol. I guess you're not supposed to take off the jacket????
0efbbe60468c4ec7ad049f12060f9db4.jpg
Weird they don't show him shirtless. That could be a selling point. I like this look of Joker, because it can work as a pseudo comic version, whereas the others are really more specific to this film with the wacky, flashy outfits. But I'm not sure if I want to go this route or not. Ledger Joker may have to suffice for my display.

Since he's basically only meant to be displayed in a straight jacket I think I'll have to pass. I would rather wait for the figure of him with the suit with the suspenders or the long purple jacket.

Figure looks great. Great sculpt. Apprehensive on pulling the trigger until seeing the movie. I haven't bought into this Joker yet. Also surprised to get a release that isn't on some level a repaint/rehash. Gotta give em credit for that.

Pass. Don't think Leto Joker will hold up over time like last Ledger 's Joker figure. Just my opinion. I want the 66 batmobile damn it!

Looks very well done but I just don't see THE Joker. I hate that.
I see more like an affiliate of the joker. A henchmen of sorts. Just can't get past the tatts and such.
Sweet for whomever likes this version though. It's a great sculpt!

Letoker is looking good. I'll wait for a full outfit version, but the figure is tempting given how it's the first ever joker figure wearing Arkham Asylum gear...

Looks good. Can a mod please move this to the figures section? I'm sure that this will get a lot more attention there.

Back