1/6 Suicide Squad - 1/6th scale The Joker (Arkham Asylum Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of you make me laugh.
With HT it's always been "what you see is what you get".
Why did you think they'd include something not shown in their promo pics?

I guess it just hit home how underwhelming this figure was when I saw the in hand pics. No problem canceling this and waiting on a better option. There is literally only one display option for this piece. I love the Arkham look but I need more versatility than that.

I'd be cancelling this if I hadn't used Rewards Points on it. Just not a fan of the Leto version of the character and while the figure is decent looking I don't really care about having it. I guess I'll keep it and put a Ledger sculpt on the body or try and sell it off at some point. Learned my lesson about buying a figure that I'm iffy on the character and film before seeing said film.

I guess it just hit home how underwhelming this figure was when I saw the in hand pics. No problem canceling this and waiting on a better option. There is literally only one display option for this piece. I love the Arkham look but I need more versatility than that.

Go with the tuxedo, dood.

To be clear, I didn't buy this figure and I completely understand why people are upset. This was a figure that my wife wanted to order and when I told her about the lack of tattoos, she said "that's some ********." I know you have preview photos and you get what they show you but I was thinking this figure was able to do the "really really badly" look. I guess that was my dumb assumption. He has the pants and all you need is a gloved hand with the tattooed body. I'm kinda glad I skipped this now

Wish they released an ultimate bundle for like $450 where u get 3 head sculpts, tattoo body and tons of accessories. I personally still wouldn't buy it but i bet a lot others would.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no interest in this figure, but the figure looks great. I'm not sure why people are acting all surprised about the lack of body tattoos? JC Hong said it didn't have them, IIRC. Also, the figure's description doesn't mention it like the purple jacket version. :dunno Seems people are disappointed because of their wishful thinking.

I agree....while Leto didn't really do it for me in the movie, the production figure is pretty good. Nice paintwork (that hairline on the forehead is pretty amazing)decent, if not simple, outfit. He comes with a chair, right?

I'm passing, but I'm not gonna say it;s a bad figure....quite good actually.

Nah, I'm still on board and ready to have mine. I loved Leto's Joker, and I have the tux version on order, and I'm really tempted to get the purple coat version too.

I'd cancel if i could but like others, NRD and RP's invested a long time ago. Still, i'm getting this for like $130.00. I'll check it out in hand and if it doesn't cut it off he goes. I was hoping they would absolutely nail the HS like Leia. Considering neither one comes with much i was pretty confident that would be the case. Oh well.

That said they better do better with Harley.:lecture

The paint app on the production piece has the nose appearing a tad too wide. Completely throwing the face off for me. I'll be keeping the PO for now....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back