1/6 Suicide Squad - 1/6th scale The Joker (Arkham Asylum Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't expect the body to be tattooed all the way so I'm not disappointed in that front. I'm sticking with my order because I still like this look the most. Joker in a straight jacket will make for some awesome displays in a glass detolf.

I knew the body wasn't going to have the tattoos. I just wish they put one on the damn hand. I'm not cancelling mine, I'm looking forward to getting him still.

I have no interest in this figure, but the figure looks great. I'm not sure why people are acting all surprised about the lack of body tattoos? JC Hong said it didn't have them, IIRC. Also, the figure's description doesn't mention it like the purple jacket version. :dunno Seems people are disappointed because of their wishful thinking.

I told myself I wouldn't order this if it didn't have tattoos on the bod and the lack of tattoo on the hand is disappointing. Still on the fence about getting it though.

I don't know, it looks like the lips aren't smudged as they are in the promo, and they eyes aren't dark enough, and the scars are too pronounced. I'm tired of Hot Toys stuff looking amazing and perfect in the promos and then them changing it without showing what the final will be...

I knew what I was getting when I PO'd but seeing it in box makes understand what folks who ordered Naboo Maul feel like .....lots of money for little of nuttin.... :lol. Meh....it's my preferred look but pics so far still leave me uunderwhelmed from the sculpt and paint....back of the hair looks horrible...

A little bummed by the lack of tattoos, but not surprised. Was just hoping for a little bonus. Doesn't change anything as this is still my favorite look for this Joker and I don't plan on displaying him without the straight jacket. Lack of accessories doesn't bother me either, because I knew what I was getting when I ordered.

I don't know, it looks like the lips aren't smudged as they are in the promo, and they eyes aren't dark enough, and the scars are too pronounced. I'm tired of Hot Toys stuff looking amazing and perfect in the promos and then them changing it without showing what the final will be...

The production pieces are never going to look as amazing as the JC Hong hand painted prototypes. It's just something that you have to accept in this hobby. You can wait until production pics surface before you order, but then you run the risk of the preorder selling out and paying higher prices on the secondary market.

JaSTW6L.jpg

Ewwwwwww.....Mr J.....Ken wants his hair back. Glad I won't be looking at it from any other angle beyond head on.

I must have lower standards but the sculpt looks good to me. It does seem hard to justify the 200+ price with almost no accessories but that that straight jacket look would make for a cool Detolf display next to Batman.

I'm not getting any Leto Joker's yet, just Harley from this line and completing the rest of the Justice League heroes before looking at villains.

It does look "good" but for the price point and lack of accessories, I was hoping they'd delivery us one of those home run sculpts (real close to proto) to make up for the lack of everything else.

In the end, its "good." NRD and reward points invested in it, I won't be canceling this puppy.

Impressive Hot Toys got people to pony up $220 for an "action" figure that's designed to sit with its arms tied. Don't know why they even bothered including hands with this basic *****. Haha

And 5 versions of a character with barely any screen time... bravo! Those Ledger Jokers must have made them a pretty penny over the years to go all in with Letoker.

Last edited:
Impressive Hot Toys got people to pony up $220 for an "action" figure that's designed to sit with its arms tied. Don't know why they even bothered including hands with this basic *****. Haha

And 5 versions of a character with barely any screen time... bravo! Those Ledger Jokers must have made them a pretty penny over the years to go all in with Letoker.

Then there's this guy.

Back