Sue Storm Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2001381press01001131230.jpg

meh

I dont care what anyone says...this screams half-a$$ed!

-The hair looks incomplete.
-The face is bad.
-the base is uber snorefest.
-the body is weak.

= will be sitting on the shelf for a long long time with blade vs dracula dio.

I like the piece. It's not fantastic, but as a 3D representation of the original art work, it's faithful and is exactly as intended.

I dont care what anyone says...this screams half-a$$ed!

-The hair looks incomplete.
-The face is bad.
-the base is uber snorefest.
-the body is weak.

= will be sitting on the shelf for a long long time with blade vs dracula dio.

Again, you have to point the finger at the control art, not the piece itself. Sideshow set out to do a representation of the artwork. Maybe if and when SS decides to do a Sue Storm PF, they'll add their own artistic interpretation.

Sideshow spoils us with fantastically imaginative scuplts and detailed bases sometimes. When a piece such as this is released, we say it's boring. And as Darren1228 siad, it's nice to see a sub $200 comiquette released.

man this sucks, i have been wanting a sue storm since Emma was released in the Hughes line, maybe even before that, and THIS is what i have been waiting for!?!?!

disappointed doesn't even begin to describe how i feel about this piece :mad:

I like the piece. It's not fantastic, but as a 3D representation of the original art work, it's faithful and is exactly as intended.

Again, you have to point the finger at the control art, not the piece itself. Sideshow set out to do a representation of the artwork. Maybe if and when SS decides to do a Sue Storm PF, they'll add their own artistic interpretation.

Sideshow spoils us with fantastically imaginative scuplts and detailed bases sometimes. When a piece such as this is released, we say it's boring. And as Darren1228 siad, it's nice to see a sub $200 comiquette released.

hmm. I guess your right. But I dont have to like it!:nana::nana:

Yes, you don't, and I wasn't saying your opinion was wrong or anything. It seems like you're in the majority. Just playing Devil's Advocate, as I often do.

Now I'll be really impressed if Sideshow does a Sue Storm PF with fabric costuming that includes translucent polystone for the invisibility effect!

Yes, you don't, and I wasn't saying your opinion was wrong or anything. It seems like you're in the majority. Just playing Devil's Advocate, as I often do.

Now I'll be really impressed if Sideshow does a Sue Storm PF with fabric costuming that includes translucent polystone for the invisibility effect!

:goodpost:yea a PF would be sweet. Makes me think I shouls pick up a PF Thing.

That is a tragic looking piece...I cant see how it could look good from any angle. Sideshow picked a really bad piece of art to base this on and the end product shows it.

Well, this fan girl will be saving her money for those nifty PF's coming next year, instead. Thanks SS, for giving me a reason to not order something! :p

meh

I have to agree. Sue Storm is the biggest name female character SSC has made a comiquette of so far and this is about the worst offering to date. The sculpt seems uninspired as does the original art. I'm a big Sue Storm fan, but I'm passing on this piece.

Her bod is rockin but her face is so manly. Such a waste. So what's the next big female blond? I can only think of enchantress or valkyrie. Ms. Marvel comiquette would be nice. A new Emma frost comiquette would be best!

Back