Sue Storm Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why do people say she look like a guy. i think shes hot. am not gay am i?

Saw this on the sideshow site today and thought 'That doesnt look to bad.' I come on here now all i see is a dude in drag. I'm curious to see more pics though

I'm with most of you, she needs soften up the face specially in the jaw line, but most possible will order and keep if it's 1/4, my PF Thing is getting lonelly.

Sideshow won't change sh it! This is what the full reveals face will look like when the pics get released, I can't believe people still think cause we bit ch and moan about something ss will change it

I'll wait to see more pics, but it looks like a letdown to me. It looks rushed and the hair sculpt is disappointing. I wonder who sculpted this?

Sideshow won't change sh it! This is what the full reveals face will look like when the pics get released, I can't believe people still think cause we bit ch and moan about something ss will change it

Agreed, history shows they never change after a reveal.

I personally think she looks gross. Face is not well done, boobs look square like, and that hair looks like a helmut with two tendrils in the front. PASS . . . I don't even like F4 . . . I really hope the next one, Storm, is sculpted by someone totally different.

Back