SUBJECT 5 .....I'm waiting...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow Dooley said:
I think as these gain popularity... the gore factor will go way up. Soon you'll have more Zombies on your shelf then you'll know what to do with!:google
May God have mercy on your...VISA CHECK CARD!
Dooley

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

You've done great work on these Dooley and I can't wait for next year!! I just hope I can score one tomorrow... Man... the wait is killing me!!

Again, you rock. Thanks for giving the zombie fans something to chew on...

Can't wait for the next one :chew Does anyone know if these zombies are based on the workers of SS?? Like the security guard looks like Dooley. :D

student_toe5 said:
Can't wait for the next one :chew Does anyone know if these zombies are based on the workers of SS?? Like the security guard looks like Dooley. :D

Dooley has said that Patient Zero is a self-portrait... so highly likely!! :monkey5

lcummins said:
Dooley has said that Patient Zero is a self-portrait... so highly likely!! :monkey5

Awesome :rock2 I hope they do Matt Falls next or Oluf and rest of the sculptors at SS :D But with this pace, I really hope i'm still collecting in the next 30 years :monkey2

my girlfriend ordered mine for me this morning :chew so now patient zero will have a friend to stalk the other toys in my room :chew :chew :chew

keep bringing those zombies out the more the merrier!!!!!

God this sucks i missed the patient zero and subject 5 looks out of my reach as well due to so many music festivals this year. I guess i will end up paying alot of money in the future on ebay just to get a hold of this when i have money. :monkey2

Shaihulud said:
I want a Josh Zombie :D

Yeah give me one of those too.....as a matter of fact they should make one of everyone who signed our slipcase catalogs....but at one a year that could take a looooooooong time:lol

OK, dumb question, how many Zombies has Sideshow offered so far?

Is there a whole set of Zombies? Or is it a pack of zombies? How do they travel -- in packs? Pods? A pod of zombies? Maybe a swarm -- no, they're too slow. Maybe a murder of zombies!

:D

I like this figure too. I'm not sure I want to get into collecting yet another line. I usually just collect movie-specific characters.

But I love the headsculpt.

Back