SUBJECT 5 .....I'm waiting...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whew! Easiest pre-order I've done yet! Much easier than last year, thanks for making more than 300 Sideshow.

See! I thought it might not be as bad as everyone was thinking! I think a lot are passing on him because of other pre-orders, and will regret this a year from now! :lol

Same here, less then one minute... the easiest pre-order... yet the most stressful (anticipation) I have gone through!

We're only aloud one right?

I second that, Entropy Chicken! Vying for only THIRTY of these was no doubt a hideous exercise in futility, while making at least 300 of these available makes it much nicer! :monkey3

Wait, is it 300 for non-attendees, or 100?

This is it..I've got the 3 figures I've wanted from Sidweshow available at the con via non-attendee !!!!! Now, I can relax.....:chew :chew OHH and....

Thank you Sideshow !!!!!!!

YES! Reserved my mall cop zombie. 3 for 3 w/ the SDCC exclusives I wanted. I just would like to thank SSC for changing the pre-order method this year. It doesn't have the excitement of ordering all the exclusives in one day like last year, but at least I didn't have to set my alarm get up @ 3:30 AM to order either (for which my wife also thanks you). Keep up the good work on this line.

Now Patient Zero will have an ally to face my army of Jasons.....

Took me all of 10 seconds. Did Sideshow upgrade their servers or is the demand not as high as expected? I think many are going to regret not ordering him the same way I and many others regret not getting patient zero last year.

Me so happy...Subject 5 is locked up! :D

Super Fast!!! I was having visions of another Sith Anakin like melt down.
Bravo to Sideshow!
:chew :chew

Back