SUBJECT 5 .....I'm waiting...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm kind of surprised at the lack of excitement from everyone! :monkey2 I thought this was one of the figures everyone was waiting for! Are most of you waiting for tomorrow? :confused:

The infamous LOGO:

dead3.jpg

lcummins said:
I'm kind of surprised at the lack of excitement from everyone! :monkey2 I thought this was one of the figures everyone was waiting for! Are most of you waiting for tomorrow? :confused:
Yeah, I'm waiting for the NA version. I hope it's as easy to get as Freddy was.

TheObsoleteMan said:
Yeah, I'm waiting for the NA version. I hope it's as easy to get as Freddy was.

It looks like it will be from the number of people responding to this thread! :D Not as many going after him as I thought there would be! :confused:

Yes, I'm waiting for tomorrow. That sculpt is sick, and the blood work on the clothes is great. I hope the security patch is stitched on. The way they have it now looks like it will come right off. I wonder if the name tag will read Humphries. And what's the deal with reading material (newspaper- P0 and magazine- S5) and watches with these 2 figures? Do The Dead need to keep up with the latest info and know what time it is?

i86time said:
Yes, I'm waiting for tomorrow. That sculpt is sick, and the blood work on the clothes is great. I hope the security patch is stitched on. The way they have it now looks like it will come right off. I wonder if the name tag will read Humphries. And what's the deal with reading material (newspaper- P0 and magazine- S5) and watches with these 2 figures? Do The Dead need to keep up with the latest info and know what time it is?

Well, they were just normal joes before becoming zombies! Remember Dawn of the Dead? They just keep doing their routine... reading, time-watching, etc!!! :lol

oh man i cant wait until tomorrow. regardless of how many people are posting, i GUARANTEE this time next year there will be boatloads of people searching for this guy on ebay.

I love the way the teeth are sculpted to look like the type of prosthetics worn in movies. Adds a cool cinematic feel to it.

GrueSam said:
woohoo2.gif

I gots a zombie, I gots a zombie,
And you don't have one
No you don't have one
I gots a zombie...
5_1_122.gif

And he's gonna look so goooood next to Patient Zero...
woohoo2.gif

nana.gif

10.gif

Hi Guys!
5.gif

Excited much??? :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Man... if I don't get this guy tomorrow I'm going to quit collecting!!! He's (Zombies) are my grail's! :monkey4

He looks very good and Ill be ordering him tomorrow :monkey5 , but for me the Dream Warriors Freddy stole the show....

GrueSam said:
Oh, and zombies are way better than a re-hashed Freddy any day, Shai!
tease.gif

I'M TELLING YOU FOR THE 100TH TIME SAM : YOU ARE SUCH A MORBID LADY !!!! LOVE YA....

Back