Subject- 1206 St. Nick!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If he was PV this week he'll go up next week during SDCC and you'll see pics of it too I would imagine.

damn I think this is awesome but aren't we all a little sick to want an figure of a zombie santa ?. If you have kids your gonna have the dreading a special day. :lol:lol

Either way , this figure will be mine ! :rock

Father Christmas!? oh ho ho I'm not sure about this one, might be a pass for me. :lol

I want more street Zombs.

When is Zomta up for sale?

It'll go up during SDCC. I have a feeling they'll be another Zombie along with him.

They've all come with paper items too, so probably X-mas cards or a letter to Santa?

It'll have to have something to do with the original PZ, even the Security Guard who was not related to the original had a brief mention in his magazine.

Beat me too it... that would be awesome, especially with blood smears across names :rock

I actually for the exclusive I would love for them to give us a possible Zombie. A generic kid in PJ who is about to become a victim with a frightened HS. I'd pay more for it.

Last edited:
Back