Sturtrup Custom Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom Vader

shoulders on the old body were too wide. This one is much better. Other than a bit more futzing, straightening/tightening the belt and chest box, I'd say it looks great.

shoulders on the old body were too wide. This one is much better. Other than a bit more futzing, straightening/tightening the belt and chest box, I'd say it looks great.

Belt and chest box done! Now I have to repaint the chest armour to give him a more anh look.

The new body is a coomodel standard high.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 285

Damn, if I 'd be able to take a decent picture.....:Flush

Attachments

• 739.jpg
    739.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 281

It's the high standard, you can see him in the picture below. About the articulation I think it's good for what I have to do with my vader! But I'm not an extreme pose lover! :horror

Attachments

• $_57 (2).JPG
    $_57 (2).JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 264

I used a COO for my Jedi Luke. Very articulate bodies, and they come with 2 different adapters for different head types (peg vs hole type). I like them.

I'm satisfied with this body but it have a big defect: the arms are too short. It's evident in the pics.

Thanks for your appreciation....

That Vader looks great. Nice work.

I also really like your display. Good stuff, thanks for sharing.

I'm satisfied with this body but it have a big defect: the arms are too short. It's evident in the pics.

They seem fine to me. Certainly hasn't been a problem on my Luke. In the pic, the arms are bent, so they appear shorter.

By the way....
I've lost the tusks as youcan see in the pictures (my mother in law cleaned the table where I was working on my vader and the tusks are disappeared between the dust! :banghead) (fortunately she lives at 600 km from here or my vader would be in panties now).
Someone know something that can be used or modified to became a new tusk?

By the way....
I've lost the tusks as youcan see in the pictures (my mother in law cleaned the table where I was working on my vader and the tusks are disappeared between the dust! :banghead) (fortunately she lives at 600 km from here or my vader would be in panties now).
Someone know something that can be used or modified to became a new tusk?

I think I remember somebody using small rivets for the tusks?

I think I remember somebody using small rivets for the tusks?

Small rivets seems to me that have the right shape, but how can I find a so small rivets? Does it exists?

I used really small nails for my 3a Vader.

Small nails have the right shape? What kind of nails? Can you post a picture?

Thanks to all for your help!!

Not really I guess, 3a Vader is pretty stylized!
You would have to cut them & file the ends buy should be ok...

Hi, some work did on my lord wip! Repainted the chest armour, redone the belt with the correct position. Applied a paper widows peak for reference. Coming soon... fully reshaping of the cape, widows peak and repainting of the dome, repainting of the mask, repainting of the boots. Plus I have to find a new chest box from a sideshow anh vader. Can someone help me in this research?

Attachments

• ok2.jpg
    ok2.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 266

In his showcase...

...all nerdy comment are welcome! I really want to increase the screen accuracy. Your point of view is really precious! Thanks..

Attachments

• custom vader a.jpg
    custom vader a.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 237
Back