Sturtrup Custom Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom Vader

Kind words, thankyou ,but Mr H is the creator I just do the posting , and the laundry, and the hoovering , and the weeping over the amount spent on figures.... When I need a new car....
S x

:exactly: These are the reasons for my admiration! :rock

Finally I've decided to cannibalize my anh sideshow vader. Add the chest armor and the cod piece. Now I think that I've only to reshape the cape. And restart all by the beginning!! :slap

Attachments

• Immagine1.jpg
    Immagine1.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 304

A lot of work done! My idealization of Vader is near! I've to paint the new chest armor, fix the widow peak and a lot of futz...

Attachments

• vader042015a.jpg
    vader042015a.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 267

Not sure if this is a place to post this question. But anways I have a question around the SS deluxe Vader. I bought extra shoulder pads and I would like to somehow mount the spare Anakin head to it. I think I've seen someone do it before where they made a neck peg and stand. I was thinking of getting an extra naked body and pulling the most of the lower section off (sounds quite perverted I know). Any one have suggestions? I posted this in the mod thread, but thought I'd also post here

A preview waiting for my photographer friend! More detailed picture will came soon! Hope you enjoy!

Attachments

• custom vader 1.jpg
    custom vader 1.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 131

Great jog Sturtrup! Really great Vader and great use of affordable options!

Nathan

Chakaman:
Cool pics. I look forward to seeing more.

Thanks Chaka, I'm working on the box! Then I can do some picture and show you my work. Thanks!!

Kaiburr: Great jog Sturtrup! Really great Vader and great use of affordable options!
Nathan

Thanks Nathan and.... yes....very very affordable!! :lol

Some updates! Waiting for the next improvement...

Attachments

• DSCF5594.jpg
    DSCF5594.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 152
  • DSCF5597.jpg
    DSCF5597.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 153
  • DSCF5607.jpg
    DSCF5607.jpg
    233.6 KB · Views: 157
  • DSCF5606.jpg
    DSCF5606.jpg
    327.8 KB · Views: 148
  • DSCF5634.jpg
    DSCF5634.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 148
  • DSCF5602.jpg
    DSCF5602.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 149

Thanks! I really need your sincere point of view on my work! Don't esitate to show me what, in your opinion, is off.

That he's not for sale :wink1:

Maybe the chest armor might be a different shade of color? Sorry not sure must look @ reference pictures.

Honestly it looks great!

Back