Sturtrup Custom Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sturtrup Custom Vader - anh/esb new pictures -

Yeah, the capes look good. Would love to know what that material was.

I'm trying to understand.... but ... I can't. The capes look good!? So only the capes? But you have not balls to say that. I know you and your arrogance and usually I pass over it. But I'm a member of the forum, not a saint.

I thought I had already commented on your excellent work, but looking back through the thread I can see that I haven't. That is a mistake. You did great work. I didn't think my comment would generate such a response. Sorry my comment was perceived that way. I'll just stop commenting from now on.

kkkkk o k

Attachments

• IMG_20181008_211245_777.jpg
    IMG_20181008_211245_777.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 66
I just love these authentic looking Vader’s. I want one sooo bad. I had to settle for an Iron Studios Statue...but really I want this.

Great job, Sturtrup.

I just love these authentic looking Vader’s. I want one sooo bad. I had to settle for an Iron Studios Statue...but really I want this.

Great job, Sturtrup.

Thanks for yours great words about my Vader. I'd like to do a limited (5/10 pieces) low costs production for who, like you, in this years has help me in this work with unexpected appreciation, but there are to many issues. Anyway.... thanks!!!

Back