Star Wars: The Old Republic MMORPG by Bioware

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotcha...I am normally on later, so that's maybe why I'm having a little trouble. I'm on the Mask of Nihilus server with a buddy of mine. The more people I know on a server the better

cool as soon as i finish the story for Inquisitor(and get him to 50) ill start another character on that server

cool as soon as i finish the story for Inquisitor(and get him to 50) ill start another character on that server

Sweet....I think the next character I will make will probably be either a bounty hunter or a commando. I want to try a guy who shoots guns for a change of pace :lol

I usually play between 4pm and 8pm CST week days. it can sometimes be a pain to get groups. I really wish they wouldn't phase that much, when you're on a planet and it shows population of 50.... it doesn't feel like much.

As soon as I'm 50 with my Sniper I'm rolling my Juggernaut :lsvader

oh and speaking of Foundry, I just did Boarding Party so Foundry is next on my list.

Can Empire characters really not go to Corascaunt (yeah I know, I spelled it wrong)?

I just got my ship and noticed it's not on the galaxy map.. :(

Neither is Tython or Ord Mantel, too.

When you're doing space battles, can you change your view to where your character is sitting? That would be awesome..

I there any point in doing heroics before leaving a planet? Or do you just come back?

If you don't do heroics when they are given, there is a danger that you will out level the missions and get no EX from them if you do them later. That happened to me. I got 5 xp per mission when the mission was in the grey.

But i mean, if you skip em no biggie correct?

Heroics and flashpoints both will drop REALLY good armor in weapons. Usually you won't need to upgrade an item from those quests for 5 or 6 levels.

I only did Heroics for like 1 planet because I could never find a group. You don't HAVE to do them, but like Shropt said, they drop some good stuff.

even if they drop good stuff if you collect the commendations at the end of regular missions you could use that to get the modifiable gear on the planet and sometimes that better than the gear dropped from heroics since there is a chance you wont get it because people in the group your in try to get it too. in fact i kept the same looking gear but just keep upgrading it with better armor from the commendations

Aye orange modifiable gear until you hit 50 then do the belsavis and ilum dailies for the lvl 50 purple mods, barrels, hilts etc (8 comms each) plus you make about 150k+. Then its pvp or pve tier 1, 2 and 3 high end gear. with lvl 50 purple mods your gear will be somewhere between tier 1 and 2 pve high end gear stat wise. The easiest way to unlock all the dailies is just finish off your class quests.

I'm an inch from 40 (i need my bank bay!!!).

I'm playing an agent and I'm skipping some quests on purpose because they don't make sense with my story so I'm just at level but I have to be careful not to underlevel.

Back