Media Star Wars Republic Commando - Limited Run physical release

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisstbh

Thrawnald McDonald
Reaction score
Thought some may be interest in this. One of my favourite Star Wars games. PC version seems cool since it comes in a blister pack and a USB stick which the others don't get. Only available to pre-order until May 16th.

Star Wars: Republic Commando on PC. This is an open pre-order for a limited time.

PREORDERS CLOSE ON SUNDAY, MAY 16TH 2021 AT 11:59PM EASTERN TIME

The Star Wars: Republic Commando Premium Edition includes:

Star Wars: Republic Commando (PC) sealed on an authentic action figure style blister card.
Individually Numbered Certificate of Authenticity
Commemorative Metal Coin
Thermal Detonator Enamel Pin
Official G2 Blu-ray Sized SteelBook case
Set of Premium Art Cards
Reversible 18" x 24" Poster
USB Drive containing the game installer

Boss, Fixer, Scorch, and Sev, better known as Delta Squad! Relive the legendary campaign.

Welcome to the Clone Wars: Chaos has erupted throughout the galaxy. As leader of an elite squad of Republic Commandos, your mission is to infiltrate, dominate, and ultimately annihilate the enemy.

Battle Relentless Enemies: Battle a variety of highly intelligent and deadly enemies?from brutal Trandoshan mercenaries to the flying insectoid warriors of Geonosis.

The Squad is Your Weapon: Your squad will follow your orders, performing complex commands and strategic maneuvers. You are their leader. They are your weapon.

HhriUlA.png

Z39jAGZ.png

ORk97RI.png

NCnXobm.png

5uTo89L.png

tw5DC6I.png

I bought the digital on PS4, even though I don't like digital games. I'll get a physical edition too.

Republic Commando is my favorite SW game, I've been wanting a sequel for 16 years now. I'll support the **** out of this re-release, in case it's a guage for sequel interest.

I bought the digital on PS4, even though I don't like digital games. I'll get a physical edition too.

Republic Commando is my favorite SW game, I've been wanting a sequel for 16 years now. I'll support the **** out of this re-release, in case it's a guage for sequel interest.

Definitely one of the best. I'd even take a remake/reboot at this point.

I want to get the CE, but I hear some pretty bad things about LR. Faulty items, bad customer service, etc. I haven't bought the previous SW stuff, but RC is tempting. KotOR would be an immediate buy, but I don't know.

I've never bought from LR before, though I was tempted with Jedi Knight Outcast a while back. Do they charge at time of order or shipping for POs? I suppose I could use PayPal in case they do send a faulty game and don't want to replace it.

I wish RC had gotten a regular retail physical release instead.

I've never bought from LR before, though I was tempted with Jedi Knight Outcast a while back. Do they charge at time of order or shipping for POs? I suppose I could use PayPal in case they do send a faulty game and don't want to replace it.

I wish RC had gotten a regular retail physical release instead.

From what I saw while going to checkout, they charge you instantly. From what I hear there's also a pretty big gap between PO and shipping. About 5 months just to officially start shipping and even then they take their sweet time. I don't know, I'm of two minds.

I bought the physical Turok 2 from them and had no issues whatsoever. It also didn't take months to get shipped. :dunno

It depends I suppose. Another review I read a guy ordered Turok 2 and received an empty box. Some are satisfied, some not. It’s just that I’ve never ordered anything from them before so I tried to look around the net for a general feel. I don’t know, I’m still undecided.

Back