Star Wars: The Old Republic MMORPG by Bioware

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm loving this game so far, the only problem is that I lag like crazy inside any building/structure..didn't have this problem at all with WoW.
:gah:

I'm loving this game so far, the only problem is that I lag like crazy inside any building/structure..didn't have this problem at all with WoW.

just wait until you get to Ilum and do the area world pvp out there. i normally get ~60fps, but when in Ilum pvp I get ~10fps.

:lol i went the socerer way since i wanted that force storm and it doesnt disappoint :rock

Is that where the lightning comes from the sky???? I've seen people do that...it's badass

BTW....did anybody else find it a pain in the ass to find the 4 Rakata Energy Cubes on Belsavis ??? I want to rip my own hair out

EDIT: Here's a video if you guys can't find them [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN0cn6ylrgQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN0cn6ylrgQ[/ame]

Last edited:

just wait until you get to Ilum and do the area world pvp out there. i normally get ~60fps, but when in Ilum pvp I get ~10fps.

Someone obviously didn't play WoW in the early days of Tarren Mill / Southshore.

and regarding selling missions of the AH, for some reason my market is pretty flooded, the highest I've see a purple high level mission go (for investigation) is 15K.:(

just finished running Eternity Vault last night. not too bad. got some sweet loot. the end boss is a bizitch...or rather is little obstacle course is. can't wait to do the same for karagga's palace.

just made a sith sorc alt. liking it so far, but miss my massive aoe ability my bounty hunter has. story is good so far for the most part.

If you played the previous KOTOR games....make sure you do THE FOUNDRY....you will literally wet yourself.

i did and i did :lol took me awhile to find a group but once i did that flashpoint was epic :rock i usually do a flashpoints after i finish a planet just to be better prepared for them

i did and i did :lol took me awhile to find a group but once i did that flashpoint was epic :rock i usually do a flashpoints after i finish a planet just to be better prepared for them

NICE....buddy of mine made me do it with him because I normally don't do them because I can never find a group; and I was SOOO happy I did it, it was fantastic. Been trying to do Red Reaper Flashpoint for the past 5 levels and I'm at level 48 now....just can't ever find a group. What type of day do you normally do them???

i usually get on around 6 pm and play until like 11 pm(weekends ill play longer, unless i go out or something). sometimes ill find groups quick but more often than not it takes like 20 minutes to get full group so i just dance with my lightsaber out :lol

what server are you on so my next character ill go on that one and we could team up

i usually get on around 6 pm and play until like 11 pm(weekends ill play longer, unless i go out or something). sometimes ill find groups quick but more often than not it takes like 20 minutes to get full group so i just dance with my lightsaber out :lol

what server are you on so my next character ill go on that one and we could team up

Gotcha...I am normally on later, so that's maybe why I'm having a little trouble. I'm on the Mask of Nihilus server with a buddy of mine. The more people I know on a server the better

Back