Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Dec 15th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it the 3rd Weekend yet?

TsZaCdQ.jpg

GO SEE MAH MOVIEH!

Jesus, that's a sign of desperation. :rotfl

im fine with JJ not directing this

but he was a huge stupid idiot for not WRITING IT! he needed to at least write a summary for the new person to follow, he is such a ****** for not caring where the story HE CREATED was going....

Upon reading Johnson's script Abrams said he wished he was directing. We now know it was because he wanted to fix it!

Upon reading Johnson's script Abrams said he wished he was directing. We now know it was because he wanted to fix it!

I dont know how JJ can say he loved it, I really dont get it,

if he loved it then he doesnt give a crap about the franchise at all. if he said he loved it then he had zero care about the story he set up. it would mean he really really just did not care at all not even one little bit.

UNLESS he didnt like it but Kathleen Jar Jar Kennedy was the one pushing for this story and JJ just went along with it. or just said he loved it to promote the movie but didnt mean it

>invides Driver's privacy constantly
>won't get it through his thick head that no means no
>still pretends to be an authority on respecting opinions and boundaries
WEW!

He's lucky Adam hasn't decked him with his Marine Guns.
I'd be ok with Adam goin' full Steven Seagal on Booyaga's ass.
Much respect to Adam. I wouldn't be able to take it as calmly as he does.

Honestly I hope by movie 3 they kill off rey and replace her with someone interesting. Obviously fans don’t like her, and I can’t see episode 9 making any type of money they got now that the old cast is dead.

Honestly I hope by movie 3 they kill off rey and replace her with someone interesting. Obviously fans don’t like her, and I can’t see episode 9 making any type of money they got now that the old cast is dead.

Daisy has expressed multiple times shes "done" after Episode 9 she doesn't want to do any more Star Wars. I guess shes off to PBS or British Television, I never understand actors that turn their backs on roles that made them so famous. They are afraid of being typecast but might have never been successful if they never took that role in the first place. I really liked Rey in TFA and figured there was a reason for her Mary Sue, but TLJ threw that out the window and actually made me like her a whole lot less.

I got caught up in the hype and bought Hot Toys , Storm-trooper Finn, Rey and BB8 and Kylo. I might have got off easy......

I'd be ok with Adam goin' full Steven Seagal on Booyaga's ass.
Much respect to Adam. I wouldn't be able to take it as calmly as he does.

Boyega is a manlet already. Next to Driver he looks like a damn kid.

tumblr_p15vgoQF6K1utsw93o3_250.gif

1514212758963.gif

"Vision... blurring. Anger... rising."

At least Isaac's taking it pretty well.

gwen-oscar.gif

Daisy has expressed multiple times shes "done" after Episode 9 she doesn't want to do any more Star Wars. I guess shes off to PBS or British Television, I never understand actors that turn their backs on roles that made them so famous. They are afraid of being typecast but might have never been successful if they never took that role in the first place. I really liked Rey in TFA and figured there was a reason for her Mary Sue, but TLJ threw that out the window and actually made me like her a whole lot less.

I got caught up in the hype and bought Hot Toys , Storm-trooper Finn, Rey and BB8 and Kylo. I might have got off easy......

She clarified that later on, it got blown out of proportion by news outlets. She meant to say her contract ends at IX, but she'd come back if they want her for more.

She clarified that later on, it got blown out of proportion by news outlets. She meant to say her contract ends at IX, but she'd come back if they want her for more.

Oh okay never head the follow up. I doubt they keep her unless they cannot finish the story with only one movie. i still think they can Harry Potter Ep.9 and make it two movies, not only could they address a lot of issues Ep8 had they can also leech more money from the fans. I wish I knew JJ I would love to know what he plans on doing , I am more interested in how he fixes it than the movie itself. :0

The 'Becoming Rose' video is at 9k likes and 5k dislikes btw. The comment section is still pure savagery.

I think PewDiePie said it felt like they just had a contest for a SW fan to appear in the movie and she won. Spot on.

Pewdiepie is a moron.....

The group speak on the Internet about this film is palpable....

Dislike it if your must....but form your own opinions and leave internet “celebrities” off this thread.

Next we get to hear what the Kardashians think of TLJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh okay never head the follow up. I doubt they keep her unless they cannot finish the story with only one movie. i still think they can Harry Potter Ep.9 and make it two movies, not only could they address a lot of issues Ep8 had they can also leech more money from the fans. I wish I knew JJ I would love to know what he plans on doing , I am more interested in how he fixes it than the movie itself. :0

Yeah, the cliffhanger doesn't come from TLJ, it comes from wondering how JJ is going to handle that mess :lol

If they split IX in two there would be a massive uproar I think, audiences see right through that. For HP they could justify it due to how big and complex the book was, and with it being the final chapter they really wanted to represent the story the best they could. But it's never been done with a Star Wars movie so it would look really weird. Maybe it could work though, if it's justified through how much better it makes the story.

Pewdiepie is a moron.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe. I barely know who he is, but I completely agree with him about that character.

I want to know what fool went to see this farce more them once , how in the hell is it still making money are the general public that gullible

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Guess I’m that fool who enjoyed the heck out of it with my two sons. I must be a fool because I not only enjoyed it more the second time, but the joy of talking about it with them, laughing together, and watching them relive the movie with their imaginations is far better than bemoaning and name calling those who see it as fun entertainment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I want to know what fool went to see this farce more them once , how in the hell is it still making money are the general public that gullible

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'd like to know which fool thinks that just because they dislike a movie and a large number of professional YouTube trolls dislike it no one else could possibly like it...is the fool who thinks that REALLY that gullible....

Abrams directed one of the worst Star Trek movies in my mind in Into Darkness. The first rebooted film was fun, but. . .Force Awakens was also fun, but. . .Super 8 and Mission: Impossible 3 were also fun. Not much more to it than that. His films feel mostly like empty calories. I would not call him a great filmmaker. But he would be a good fit directing a middle of the road Marvel Studios movie. Maybe he can take on the X-Men films.

I've said this before, but at least Rian took a risk with this Star Wars film. It would have been easy to piggy back on Force Awakens and spoon feed the audience more of what they expected. Now, there is a predictable backlash. Given how the hardcore fans are responding, maybe they should go with the Jurassic World guy for ep. 9, so that all those nostalgic beats get hit just right.

Ooh, bummer. You could always just sell them for what you paid. I'm sure they're going for more on the secondary mar-

giphy.gif
:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back