Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Dec 15th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi SPOILER DISCUSSION THREAD

So,considering no retcon, why Vader is puzzledly looking for Ben's body inside the robe in ANH and than *magic* uses the same trick in ROTJ?

Which trick does Vader use in ROTJ?

Anakin_Skywalker_ghost_original_version.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

The one thing I'm very happy about is I don't feel I need any figures from TLJ.

Maybe Episode 9 will finally get my money.

:lol Not even a prog.

If they dared make a Space Leia or one of those blue-milk walrus things, maybe I'd bite for the insanity of it.

Truthfully, does this look like a good shelf?

24958771_10155103008112344_8025158580193012569_o.jpg

Last edited:
This could be the most un-SW episode yet, in a good way.

Possibly my only complaint:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Not as many prequel (or even OT) callbacks as I was expecting, but I did like...

Spoiler Spoiler:

And there were even some Matrix-y moments:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Also, I love how...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Finally, does this mean...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:

The more I think about this film, the more I am stunned at how bad it is.

Take away the first 15-20 minutes, and the rest is a complete amateur-hour, mess. There's no point to anything, everyone's actions feel irrelevant, and the only character I gave a **** about was Rose's sister at the beginning of the film.

Complete and utter missed opportunity on so many fronts. And yet, as usual, the critics are giving it 100/100???

Anyone that could give this thing 100/100, after that embarrassing Leia scene, is either being paid for their review, or smoking some serious weed.

Looks like the best shelf since the Empire shelf. Maybe even better than the Empire shelf.

:lol Not even a prog.

If they dared make a Space Leia or one of those blue-milk walrus things, maybe I'd bite for the insanity of it.

Seeing these grouped together, TFA makes for a better shelf. Mostly because of old man Solo and I think Kylo's TFA look is probably going to be his most popular and recognized look.

Just finished watching and WOW.

I think this is possibly THE best SW movie after Empire. I’m still soaking and playing it back in the back of my head - the action scenes, character development and seeing Luke back etc. Damn, I think this might even be better than Empire if I may be so bold :panic:

Better than Empire? :lol

Poe's Law in action.

When the reviews first came out after the premier, they seemed pretty favorable. But as we get closer to the opening, the reviews coming out from ordinary audiences are not looking good.

That's the way it happens.

I don't think Disney had a kabosh on reviews so close to opening for TFA like it did with TLJ.

Vader pulled that trick? I just assumed the Force's staff/employees handle that as a complimentary posthumous service for Jedis in good standing. Kinda like a death benefit.:dunno

It must be super complicated for the Force's employees to keep track of everything now though - "wait, is this Jedi guy dead... or just teleporting/projecting himself? Oh, he doesn't have the bluish glow... but maybe that's just personal preference setting? Whoa, this deceased Jedi and this teleporting Jedi are talking to each other... is that breaking some kind of rule?"

Maybe they could have "teleporting/projecting" Jedis wear a special plate to clarify things...

ljrnM08.png

Or maybe more to the point...

WWQ1oN6.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back