Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Dec 15th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Thor 3 was hiding, when we first saw the shot of Hela it was in an alley, but later spots before the movie was out showed her in a field, I buy that they hadn't finalized where that would take place yet, hence the choppy looking CGI around all of that scene, they probably should have stuck with the original version, it looks more refined.

I could care less about JL so I know nothing about that reference.

Well one thing is plainly evident to me is that both Thor 3 and JL literally used fake backgrounds in their trailers to hide plot points.

I mean flat out changing entire scenery and characters.

Hollywood has figured out a digital way of showing trailers but hiding spoilers.

But who knows you may still be right and if you are it’s really a none issue for me anyways.

Seems like everything is a green screen now. Why bother shooting on location anymore???

It's not just super hero movies though, the last Pirates shot way more sound stage and blue screen than the previous films.

Run time is confirmed to be 2hr 30min, which makes it the longest SW movie yet

Yeah that’s a huge problem in the superhero movie genre.

Disney Wars seems to be handling that balance better.

Hell nah, Rogue One trailer was way more promising especially with the while Tie Fighter catwalk chase towards the end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DO23txYV4AAzvSR.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back